Question about Pregnancy and childbirth

Oh my goodness.. That was a big babies. I wanted to have between 4 to 8 children. I want to have a big family. Also my husband is from big family background also.. He was homeschooled also.. I love to have children becuz they are soo wonderful gift from God. It is amazing.. I just love babies! Maybe one day I could have more..

Oh my goodness.. That was a big babies. I wanted to have between 4 to 8 children. I want to have a big family. Also my husband is from big family background also.. He was homeschooled also.. I love to have children becuz they are soo wonderful gift from God. It is amazing.. I just love babies! Maybe one day I could have more..

Hubby is an only child. I am youngest of 3 but the only girl. Hubby wanted 5 but after the 2 I had, I told him HE could have the other 3.:giggle:

We homeschool our kids and it is great. A little harder now that they are teens, but still great.

Thank you! Jasmine, congratulation!!! When is your baby's due? I will be 24 weeks on Sunday. It's so fast time! I have 3 months left to go.

AWW! You guys are making me miss to have another child. I have 3 kids. I have been trying to have more kids for last 3 years and no success! AW man. Congrats Pinky and Jasmine!

Thank you! I am first time to be expecting with first child. :) I want to have 3 kids good enough. LoL

Sure, it does. Although it does not affect every pregnant women out there. It just varies. Some are able to adapt through the body changes that makes the transition smoother whereas some women have various reactions to the baby growing inside. It's the same thing if you look at some pregnant women that never had morning sickness and was all fine thru the 9 months whereas some puke their guts out for 3 months, or the whole 9 months.

Personally, I do forget some things and that is normal because we all are not expected to remember everything that we say or do.

I have to agree with Joile on this totally 200% of this because when I was pregnant I haven't forget much. Sometimes I do forget and sometimes I do remember since I have a pretty sharp memories. I have to agree it various to lot of women with their pregnancy. I get emotioal while being pregnant.

Best wishes to both Jasmine and Pinky for healthy babies and the best and easiest pregnancies they could ask for.

Back