Question about political debate

Trump and his VP would both need to be remove or impeach at the same time but that wouldn't happen.
Why would the VP need to be impeached?

I must have missed something in this scenario. If supposedly Trump did something awful and got impeached, why would his VP have to also be impeached? Are we assuming that the VP also did something wrong?

I must have missed something in this scenario. If supposedly Trump did something awful and got impeached, why would his VP have to also be impeached? Are we assuming that the VP also did something wrong?

Impeach both of president and vice president will be unrealistic.

Why would the VP need to be impeached?

WDYS said that as she doesn't like either Trump or Pence so thinks both ought to be impeached.

I'm not sure which would be worse... Trump being president or him being impeached then Pence becoming president....Pence is the one who will set back LGBTQ rights back 100 years- and I'm sure he'll do the same with women's rights too judging by what he did in Indiana.

I'm seeing some posts on FB going for Gary Johnson (Libertarian) and Jill Stein (Green Party). Have heard/read Johnson isn't the best either. Relative of mine said he was not a good governor of NM.

Ah, ah... don't mention "but voting third party will just give a vote to Trump (or Clinton)". No... it doesn't. That's fear talking. No I don't care to discuss my thoughts or how I will vote.

You left Evan McMullin out. He is independent. Jill Stein got lost on the way to the rally. She flew to the wrong city. lol

You left Evan McMullin out. He is independent. Jill Stein got lost on the way to the rally. She flew to the wrong city. lol

I only recently heard Evan McMullin's name. I don't know if he is on many state ballots though- that's the key... Johnson is on all 50... last I heard Stein is somewhere around 28? Some states are giving her grief. I know North Carolina has one of the strictest policy for getting yourself on the ballot.. geez... so many things wrong with NC these days.... but at the moment it's the "cheapest" I'm living instead of my dream state which is far out of reach housing cost wise....:pissed:

I only recently heard Evan McMullin's name. I don't know if he is on many state ballots though- that's the key... Johnson is on all 50... last I heard Stein is somewhere around 28? Some states are giving her grief. I know North Carolina has one of the strictest policy for getting yourself on the ballot.. geez... so many things wrong with NC these days.... but at the moment it's the "cheapest" I'm living instead of my dream state which is far out of reach housing cost wise....:pissed:

Oh wow, I left NC in 1991 and there are much change in NC nowadays.

Oh wow, I left NC in 1991 and there are much change in NC nowadays.

Some of my family have lived here for close to 16-18 years. The first time I had to move back to NC was about 10 years ago, recent was about 3 years ago but still knew what was going on. It seemed better then... this time around- McCrory is in office and he's really thrown a monkey wrench into a lot of government issues etc...even when cities are trying to move forward. NC is still a nice place to live yes but politically right now it's a nightmare.

Curiously. What would be the consequences if your name is on the ballot?

That's how I feel about my home state, CA. CA has been changed so much since 80s and 90s. My parents taught us to learn how to work when we were kids. My brothers and I went to knock door to door to ask them for their permission to pay us 2 bucks if we can spray paint address numbers on the curbs. It was a great experience. Now, the government forbids it. If you want to set up a lemonade stand, you have to get a license. I don't see lemonade stands in CA anymore. It is really sad. When I moved to Texas, I was so surprised to see a lemonade stand in the suburbs, it brought good memories.

Back