Question about Ntouch VP

tigersharkdude

Reaction score
Email excerpt that I sent to sorenson

"I recently received an Ntouch VP and am in the process of learning ASL ( I am completely deaf), now the VP comes in handy with communicating with one person (only know one person with a VP)..but my VP is setup in my bedroom and I dont sit in there during the day. So when he calls me or Sorenson tries to call me I dont see the notification. Now my question is; Is there any form of add on that I can purchase that would allow me to place a "flasher" in another room so that I could see when someone is calling me on the VP?

Thanks"

Basically Im wanting to know if there is a "flasher" add on that I can add to the system and place in a different room, so that I can see when someone is calling me.

Yes you can, there are several flasher out in the market that will work with Sorenson NTVP. In fact I already have whole house flashing system so regardless of where I am in my house except bathroom, I would know somebody's trying to call us.
Easy, google "Deaf devices" or "Deaf products"

Email excerpt that I sent to sorenson

"I recently received an Ntouch VP and am in the process of learning ASL ( I am completely deaf), now the VP comes in handy with communicating with one person (only know one person with a VP)..but my VP is setup in my bedroom and I dont sit in there during the day. So when he calls me or Sorenson tries to call me I dont see the notification. Now my question is; Is there any form of add on that I can purchase that would allow me to place a "flasher" in another room so that I could see when someone is calling me on the VP?

Thanks"

Basically Im wanting to know if there is a "flasher" add on that I can add to the system and place in a different room, so that I can see when someone is calling me.

To connect a signaler to your VP, use this - Sonic Alert Deluxe Videophone Signaler TR75VR

To add flashers in other rooms (Model TVR75VR required), use this - Sonic Alert Deluxe Remote Receiver SA201 OR Sonic Alert Remote Strobe Receiver BL300

Please Note: In order for signalers/receivers to communicate with one another, each device needs to be plugged into electrical outlets on the same electrical circuit.

To make sure that they are the right products for your VP, call them.

Others stores: WCI - Weitbrecht Communications, Inc. or Harris Communications

G/L!

Back