question about my hearing....

rastaboy43

Reaction score
There is something that i wanted to walk about.... my hearing... since i can remember i have time that i couldn't hear from one ear for weeks and then the hearing comes back... many years ago i went to the doc, she said that its a warning sign that i will be catching a cold or something... i got sick that week but then i lost the hearing sometime latter.... this year i had a lot of medical issues. i started to get head pains, dizziness and one day i caught vertigo that was not fun.. i was put on antidepressants, doc asked if i was stressed which i was.... i had my first MRI nothing showed, then she referred me to the ENT. he checked me out, said that i have a deviated septum. He gave me a check list of what i felt... keep in mind i have been losing hear from my ear here and there... i checked off, loss of hearing in left hear, ringing, sharp pain, dizziness, don't remember what else i check off... now i got my second MRI w/contrast and also got my hearing tested that was kinda fun it was like a little game the hearing lady gave me... the hearing lady did find nothing unusual and said that it was strange that i have the hearing loss but when it happened again to call in for a appointment. went back to the ENT for a follow up... he told me that i might have some sort of syndrome but it was very minute to not even think about it...

all i wanted to know if anyone can relate to this or console me on this

thanks for reading

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear. Do you have any disease in your ear? :hmm: I hope someone will answer your question. Do you have hearing loss?

Back