Question about HA batteries - for HA wearers only

ladycaissa

Reaction score
Have you ever experienced having a package of 14 batteries being all bad. Lasting only one-two hours.

I've been experiencing this as of late. I dont know if it's the batteries or if it's my hearing aid.

Have you ever experienced having a package of 14 batteries being all bad. Lasting only one-two hours.

I've been experiencing this as of late. I dont know if it's the batteries or if it's my hearing aid.

I guess the batteries are corrupted .yet,you should consult an audiologist on that..Try the batteries in another hearing aid.

I would suggest you to talk to your audiologist and possibily take hearing test to see if you have lost any more hearing because it happened to me long time ago (3-5 years don't remember) all battery die after an hour on my old ha and thought it was broken so I stopped wearing it and I found out I'm profoundly deaf (sudden loss from moderate almost mild to profound) because what's the chance of ALL batteries being bad? There's something wrong

I would suggest you to talk to your audiologist and possibily take hearing test to see if you have lost any more hearing because it happened to me long time ago (3-5 years don't remember) all battery die after an hour on my old ha and thought it was broken so I stopped wearing it and I found out I'm profoundly deaf (sudden loss from moderate almost mild to profound) because what's the chance of ALL batteries being bad? There's something wrong

Right, that's so true.

I have never experienced anything like that as a HA user for 34 years.

I think your batteries are out of date or you keep them at moisure, hot place.

Better the hearing aid than the ears!

Sure hope it's easy to fix and you get it back soon.

You probably got a bad package. You can take them back to the store and demand a refund or exchange.

Were they official hearing aid batteries?

Sometimes, they have same kinds... but intended for different uses.

For instance, one kind of AAA batteries will work well in digital cameras but not in flashlights... but another brand would.

Back