question about deaf people's writing skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think everyone are unquie in their own rights. not all are the same? I grew up learning sign language and hear sounds as I'm HOH. I read alot of books too so that helped me do better with English. I admit I am not perfect but frankly i dont care cuz no one are perfect, period. :)

You know very well to whom she was referring. Why is it that you feel it is necessary, or even desirable toconstantly point out typos and grammar errors of other posters....especially when you make so many of your own? Does it provide you with some sort of feeling of superiority?

This term should be intellectual skills that I like to make it correct which is my human error. I must admit I think I am a good reader and capable to reply to anybody if I think it s very important to reinforce the positive outlook about Deaf children not to be afraid to write like I did afraid to write and couldnt write for some reason. I think it has to do with SCARS in my soul from having those negative remarks toward Deaf people by both sides as I saw through my eyes that breaks my heart.

No matter what I can understand them, guess what it s too bad for you not understanding their own natural language like people do not understand what is ASL all about. I can do both ways ASL / English languages that I can understand that is a real communication. ;)

Whats more? Just want you to know that I do not understand English Rules for English written in many ways. I only understand a little bit. Is that sad?

I am just being so different from both sides that I dont agree with in many ways. Thats why I am always on my own and do what I have to do for myself as much as I can.. Right now I m doing something for my older daughter who is going to college and just got her promotion to be a manager. I helped her all along until she is ready to get on her own with her own kids then I will move on with my life. Young single mother is not easy to handle with everything on her own and income alone so I m supporting her all the way. I changed my attitude and decided to focus my children first before anybody who doesnt give a damn about me and my hardworking effort that I never missed any working days and always willing to take the overtime work while I have had other full time job from sunday to Sat. After all I got the oppression and discrimination from both sides. So be it! Sighs!

Thank you, Jillo for being well point taken. ;)

Sweetmind

I changed my attitude and decided to focus my children first before anybody who doesnt give a damn about me and my hardworking effort that I never missed any working days and always willing to take the overtime work while I have had other full time job from sunday to Sat. After all I got the oppression and discrimination from both sides. So be it! Sighs!

I am saying this is my first job after 20 years that I did worked three different jobs that I quit because of oppression and discrimination. I got the lighting that strikes my bun that I couldnt understand why. None of them have the answer for me why am I terminated for? Scoffs! I took a big step to move other state and got that job as of my first doubt that I m actually get a job in Deaf school. Wow it was a big change of my life but it strikes me into a shock culture in Deaf community as well. I did not know anybody in other state but I DID IT.. Who stops me from working? Ask yourself!

Thats when it hits me hard that I never knew that I can capable to work with Deaf children a long time ago. None of them from both sides tells about it. NO Role Model for me. Jeez!

Thank you! ;)
Sweetmind

Again, don't attack me. I wasn't being an ass. I am deaf myself but I never took linguistics class. Does that make me any less deafer? Look at me right now - I am in the deaf world. Again, I said repeatedly that I understood her point and I accept it as a language. Where have I judged anyone? I never said I was perfect. I'm sorry but you're becoming ridiculous.

YES in deaf Audism world not Deaf world that is why Sexy Porkie s feeling shows the truth.. Mind ya! They want you to be less Deaf as well as its coming from AUDISM 's atittude if you mind. They dont think you are deaf enough. SCOFFS!

Thanks! ;)
Sweetmind

Freaky Cat

I agree with you and everyone does have the unquie in their own rights, this is a free world, bang bang!!!:ty:

i think everyone are unquie in their own rights. not all are the same? I grew up learning sign language and hear sounds as I'm HOH. I read alot of books too so that helped me do better with English. I admit I am not perfect but frankly i dont care cuz no one are perfect, period. :)

I agree with you and everyone does have the unquie in their own rights, this is a free world, bang bang!!!

HECK NO we never did have the freedom of our being deaf and DEAF RIGHTS!!!!! Time for you to tune up your nasty attitude toward me behind people s back .. YOU post one of those website and turned against me.. Wow you are having a very serous problem of your own self esteem if you mind.. You and your stinky atittude to attack me many times in the previous past.. Guess what you are fooling out of urself as well. I have no respect for you and no wonder ur pants got wet as well.

Dont mess around with me anymore or else! Boy, what a very self centered!

RME!!! what a immature childish Deaf audism person! Grow up after all you are abusing those Deaf children's Right as well.

Go read more about Deaf History of what AUDISM did it those Deaf children all those years. They dont care about those Deaf children so therfore they care for a hearing children only that is very offensive remarks like CULTS. YEAH it s the best thing to bang bang bang cult culture of urs.

Sweetmind

Excuse me...I don't know what you are talking about, you take your anger out on the wrong person. I do not talk to you nor have I bother you, but had to write you a few lines to get this clear up. First of all I have a right to stand up for myself and tell you right now that I did not ever had a nasty attitude toward you and You mentioned that I post on a website against you, you jumped into the wrong conclusion on me. I feels that everything you have said here is totally a slanderous (false). I do not know what your problem is and I would like it very much for you to ( LEAVE ME ALONE ) plus I do not have any serious problem of my own self-esteem and I don't know where you get that idea from with your ( Made Up Mind ).

You mentioned that I attack you, you know that is not true, I was writing to Freaky Cat, not you. You keeps hurting me and I do not believe in hurting people that I do not know, this is a NET, you take the NET too seriously and I wish you would just stop holding your grudge and let it go.

You are obsessed with me and you keeps harassing me, this is not normal.
I don't appreciate your nasty remark you wrote to me here. Leave me alone!!!

HECK NO we never did have the freedom of our being deaf and DEAF RIGHTS!!!!! Time for you to tune up your nasty attitude toward me behind people s back .. YOU post one of those website and turned against me.. Wow you are having a very serous problem of your own self esteem if you mind.. You and your stinky atittude to attack me many times in the previous past.. Guess what you are fooling out of urself as well. I have no respect for you and no wonder ur pants got wet as well.

Dont mess around with me anymore or else! Boy, what a very self centered!

RME!!! what a immature childish Deaf audism person! Grow up after all you are abusing those Deaf children's Right as well.

Go read more about Deaf History of what AUDISM did it those Deaf children all those years. They dont care about those Deaf children so therfore they care for a hearing children only that is very offensive remarks like CULTS. YEAH it s the best thing to bang bang bang cult culture of urs.

Excuse me...I don't know what you are talking about, you take your anger out on the wrong person. I do not talk to you nor have I bother you, but had to write you a few lines to get this clear up. First of all I have a right to stand up for myself and tell you right now that I did not ever had a nasty attitude toward you and You mentioned that I post on a website against you, you jumped into the wrong conclusion on me. I feels that everything you have said here is totally a slanderous (false). I do not know what your problem is and I would like it very much for you to ( LEAVE ME ALONE ) plus I do not have any serious problem of my own self-esteem and I don't know where you get that idea from with your ( Made Up Mind ).

You mentioned that I attack you, you know that is not true, I was writing to Freaky Cat, not you. You keeps hurting me and I do not believe in hurting people that I do not know, this is a NET, you take the NET too seriously and I wish you would just stop holding your grudge and let it go.

You are obsessed with me and you keeps harassing me, this is not normal.
I don't appreciate your nasty remark you wrote to me here. Leave me alone!!!

http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/34658-sweetmind.html

http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat...-remove-sweetmind-deafchat-chief-monitor.html

http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/22315-malicious-lies-slander-gossip-deaf-community.html

Are you sure about this comment u have made? Now who is telling the truth this time for good? Whew, what a real fibber guy is!

Now Who harrassed me as Sweetmind on this site and other site and other site? while I draw a line on my own boundary that hasnt acrossed over yours. And I dont even know you since you changed the nickname as well. RME! You are not being honest to yourself and many others that is very sad thing to know too many Audism people like that. ;)

Tell Boult Sweetmind said: Thank you for making me infamous all over the internet for ten years. Now I understand why CI borgs try to defeat human beings in Mother Nature's world as a real freedom that Deaf children can be themselves from a start without Audism people s help. Thanks!

Deaf children can do it except hear. Ears do not think but Brain does. ;) Boy, I am having a high Deaf spirit in the bottom of my heart for being able to tell the truth as much as I can give. People out there deserve to know the whole truth that's all there is to it.

Now your pants got manure all over place for having a lie. That 's the explaination of whole situation! Thanks! ;)

Gotcha! ;)

Sweetmind

Mod Note:

Thread's closed due to the bickering and personal agendas surfacing when it can (should) be taken care of elsewhere.

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back