Question about AllDeaf.com

Gatorboy00

Reaction score
Wondering if there is a way to make this site sidekick-friendly? I am using my sidekick right now and this website is too big for my sidekick. I remember when the old AllDeaf works fine on my sidekick.

it's too big for my computer too, I have to use a slide bar

its OK OK with mine. all i have to do is turn off the picx and sigs so i can read the forums sigh.... alex can we have this sidekick friendly????????????????/

Yea, you're right, there's no way to post at the archives section, but in the near future such features will be available mobile devices such as Sidekick.

I accessed AD site via my mobile phone WAP services a few times -- it only showed text, that was it. Did see one graphic -- which was alldeaf. Haven't used mobile phone for that anymore due to costs~ :eek: :D

TweetyBird said:
my sidekick is fine work for alldeaf and i can see that and see the pic too.. :)

It works fine on my sidekick too but the problem is that the size of AllDeaf.com is a bit bigger than the screen of the sidekick, which makes some posts unreadable due to some words being chopped off by the screen.

Gatorboy00 said:
It works fine on my sidekick too but the problem is that the size of AllDeaf.com is a bit bigger than the screen of the sidekick, which makes some posts unreadable due to some words being chopped off by the screen.

:giggle: Poor Alex, he have to work alot on forums. Too bad, Alex won't do it. :) Unless, he can do it.

Do you know the font for your webpage or does it differ on various webpages? Let me try something out for you... :type:

VamPyroX said:
Do you know the font for your webpage or does it differ on various webpages? Let me try something out for you... :type:
Okay, I've created a webpage that might help you.

http://vampyrox.alldeaf.com/sidekick/

Be sure to access it with your pager. You will notice a number and a bunch of zeros. As the page goes down, you'll see more zeros. Scroll down and see which line is the max that your Sidekick can fit. :thumb:

Back