Quesion

itsholly

Reaction score
so today i noticed my health insurance paid for my hearing aids which was sooo shocking , and was just wondering since they did is it worth a shot to see if they would cover the streamer as well iam thinking about calling my audiologist to ask!

so today i noticed my health insurance paid for my hearing aids which was sooo shocking , and was just wondering since they did is it worth a shot to see if they would cover the streamer as well iam thinking about calling my audiologist to ask!

I would ask your audiologist. I didn't know health insurance covered HA's. that is news to me.

thanks for the reply i will ask :) yeah it was so suprising i had no clue they did but they deffinelty paid for them but iam not complaining :) lol

thanks for the reply i will ask :) yeah it was so suprising i had no clue they did but they deffinelty paid for them but iam not complaining :) lol

Do they cover the entire amount?

I know my health coverage "covered hearing aids" ... but when I got the specifics about it, it turned out they only cover $500 total (not per side) every 5years.

Streamer?

yep, and it's a device that comes in with Oticon hearing aids :)
it has bluetooth and will let you listen to your ipod and other audio sources.
BTW, you can recharge it right on your computer with the USB adapter too!

Back