Ques. on Warehouse for Bott

dogmom

Reaction score
Botti, you like Warehouse 13? I saw the title in one of your posts in LV pic thread

:lol: Was there anything more? Or did you really just want to know if I like the show?

It is a show on Sci Fy channel on Tuesday nights. It is about a warehouse in a very remote US location, where magical artifacts are kept.

CCH Pounder is the big boss, and it is implied she could be 150 years old. The guardians of the warehouse track down any harmful magic to keep it contained there, and also sometimes things get loose and have to be recontained.

One thing they had was Edgar Allen Poe's pen, which made things come true when it was written with. Also a mirror that was Lewis Carroll and supposedly an evil artifact that trapped one of the warehouse guardians temporarily.

They have adventures like Indiana Jones. It is my summer replacement for Fringe. I really like it. :)

I remembered watching "Warehouse 13" few weeks ago. I only watched one episode, even though I love Science Fiction. I am not interest in it. I have always love a good plots in Science Fiction stories. It just turn me off on this one.

Anyway, I am glad that you like this program so enjoy watching "Warehouse 13". :)

:wave: Bott, :ty: for answering
I was just curious what you thought of it...hubby and I like to watch too! We also especially like Fringe! :D
Have you noticed how other SciFi actors keep showing up in the program? <Warehouse>

what Science Fiction programs or books do you like, Bebonang?

I was just curious what you thought of it...hubby and I like to watch too! We also especially like Fringe! :D
Have you noticed how other SciFi actors keep showing up in the program? <Warehouse>

Yeah. A secret handshake perhaps? :)

LOL. I think there are many good episodes. I did miss a few episode like "age before beauty". I have to look up for the names of episode. Do you have the lists that i would remember which one i remember. At work, i tried to check but the links are blocked. lol

i like the warehosue 13 of the beyond our control. it's neat. mild mannered is cute. i think its her name myka in a sexy outfit is hilarious! she loved it. lol

Actually, I missed it about the other SciFi actors. Do you remember who? I will have to try to keep a better eye out for that. :)

I was a Star Trek fan and then go on to Enterprise, Voyager (love it the best), and other shows like Outer Limits. I used to love to read science fiction books but don't remember the titles. Funny thing is that I am down to earth human being and don't want to go to outer space. I just like the story plot which just turn me on when there is a good story. I am not crazy like a science fiction fanatic wearing their favorite character clothes like Star Trek. :roll:

Bott, if you ever saw SciFi show "Defying Gravity", a woman who played one of the characters in that show - Paula somebody - played the veterinarian in the recent Warehouse episode w/the projection device and WW2. And also Jewel Strait from Firefly and the guy who played the doctor who was Strait's character's older brother - they were both in a recent episode where the guy played this superhero character.

Bebonang, hubby and I really enjoyed Star Trek too, especially Next Generation and Voyager...I liked DS9 but hubby not much. I didn't ever watch too much of classic Trek - I was too young to really get into it mostly, but sometimes I saw an episode that I appreciated. We both tried Enterprise and I grew to like it more than husband.
I was at one of those conventions once, where they have the people wearing the outfits and all that...my mom worked at a retail clothing shop downtown at time that was located in a hotel, and the hotel was hosting the convention. When I was high school/early college, sometimes I would go with my mom when she worked and hang out in the store, or if it was at the hotel, I could hang out in the hotel, or go to the downtown mall near where she worked. So one time I did go with her and there was the convention so people were walking around right there speaking Klingon and carrying weapons from the show and they had seminars and scene re-enactments and the whole thing. It was definately a different experience!

yeah, Frisky the Myka character in that superhero sexy outfit was hilarious, I wonder about any outtakes from that episode :lol: I like the verbal banter and teasing between the two of them. I don't have any episode titles but I think it's kinda nice lighthearted science fiction show.

:)

There is a new episode tonight. The guide just says "Pete and Myka go undercover" so have to wait to see what it is about.

Dogmom, I did watch DS9. DS9 is okay to me, but it is a little bit off on the plots of some of the episodes. So I did not watch that much but I did enjoy some of the episodes which I do like to watch the interesting stories. :)

Back