QUAKECON in Dallas, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasperGemini

Reaction score
Are there anyone in here going to Quakecon LAN Party in Dallas? I would like to know how many deaf peeps are going for the 1,500+ Person LAN Party. If I can get enough deaf to go, I can try to talk to the Admins on IRC and see if they can reserve a specific row for the deaf peeps or work something out. If you want to know more about Quakecon, the site is at QuakeCon 2007 - News

So far I know that I will go and so will my IRL friend Daryl.

Hmm... August 2nd to 5th.

Sounds like fun.

I still won't go. I'll be busy moving. :(

Can't go... too far for sure.

Is there actually any deafies going to Quakecon 2007? So far It'll be and my top dawg Daryl.

you are talking about the url that changed into text which is from alldeaf plugin ....

such as if i type www . silentgamers . org

this would be look like this

Welcome to Silent Gamers

Doh.

Yes, VampyroX is posting about the 2007 QuakeCon dates.

I haven't paid attention to them in a long time. What are they going to play at the 2010 quakecon?

I played net quake 1 a long time ago back in 1996's.

Shun, look at my pic.

a4r9fp.png

lmao ! jesus christ then why this thread is in the top of alldeaf.com as its new thread

lmao ! jesus christ then why this thread is in the top of alldeaf.com as its new thread

No, you started to post here to get on top.

But FYI.....This year it is Aug 12-15th Cant wait!

he is misinform

ha. It's more like mistook on wrong year. Vampy post in 2007 and the creator of this thread respond this year as thought date was mistake.

Anyway, I'm interesting to attend there and see what's like.

ha. It's more like mistook on wrong year. Vampy post in 2007 and the creator of this thread respond this year as thought date was mistake.

Anyway, I'm interesting to attend there and see what's like.

What? The creator of this thread posted in 2007, not 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back