Putin links homosexuality to pedophiles

Steinhauer

Reaction score
Russian President Putin Links Gays to Pedophiles - ABC News

Russian President Vladimir Putin has offered new assurances to gay athletes and fans attending the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics next month. Yet he defended Russia's anti-gay law by equating gays with pedophiles and said Russia needs to "cleanse" itself of homosexuality if it wants to increase its birth rate.

After years of tyrannical behavior, it seems Putin has finally incited vast and genuine outrage. What action was so despicable, so atrocious, so morally reprehensible and offensive, that it roused the normally tolerant and imperturbable West?

He signed a law banning the dissemination of homosexual propaganda to minors.

Yes, that’s all. Never mind the years this man has engaged in domestic and international bullying—invading nations, brow-beating others; beating, imprisoning and even murdering opponents; undermining the West and supporting genocidal regimes. It’s when Putin intruded on the right of Russian homosexuals to indoctrinate children that the world flipped.

Putin Vs. the Global Homosexual Juggernaut - theTrumpet.com

I'm support Gay marriage and Gay rights. I love the rainbow flag. Vladimir's bill to be anti-gay law is ridiculous and brutal. That is why Obama refused attend to Sochi Winter Olympics because of Putin's reputation. I saw Vladimir congratulated for Dutch Speed skating woman Ireen Wuest won the medals. He did cuddle with her. She is bisexual. Putin is not make sense. I can tell whole the world hate him so much! He is a dictatorship leader as a cult of personality. I'm support Puzzy Riot punk rock band groups viewpoint on Putin's plan for Sochi Olympics and crime war. These group are support gay marriages, gay rights, human rights, educational rights, economy and environment rights and anti-Putin, anti Putin's hunting illegal animals. The groups are right and need to be win the award. They got released from prison. They were miserable to live in prison. That is good for them to be freedom. They want to be campaign to support human rights in prison. They are awesome role model such like American. They love American. Putin is the worst president. He shouldn't get third term president of Russia in first place. He is so dumb for put all protests into Freeze Siberia prison. He refused accept the protest for rights to be battle against him. He hate our country because of Gay rights. He is not allow Russian support gay legalize with wear a rainbow outfit and carry the flags. He will put them in prison for no reason. He is the power abusive!

Last edited:
it dreadful so much of world ignorant about gays. I can not get my head around this anti gay thing it something normal natural Fact many love Putin even though he x kgb,a man with those concepts can not change and Russia should be worried

I took a course on Russian history in college and my college professor had her doctoral agree. I asked my professor how where disable people treated in Russia and I was told they hidden from society . When Putin say "it needs to cleanse of homosexuality " I get a cold chill down my back. Just how is he planning on doing this ??? This is very frighten thinking to me.

I am not a fan of Putin in any way shape or form. He would probably not even be running Russia if oil prices had not tripled.

I dispute that there are no gay pedophiles out there. In the town I grew up in old Alaska there was an instance of three generations of boys got boned by a gay man in a community job that gave him access to troubled young boys entering puberty. That is not including what happened by way of the priests. I am not up for this as a back and forth kind of argument. The one was a counselor who specialized in counseling young boys.

My point is that it is every parents responsibility to pay attention to who is in contact with your children and to specifically warn them about same sex people who will go to great lengths to position themselves and work the psychology of the young to have their way with them. It is a shame to have to do this but to not do it is leaving your children open to being used for the sexual gratification of people who will prey on them.

Of course I am not saying it is only same sex. To deny that it exists is just wrong.

of course there are gays who are pedophiles but I doubt the percentage is as high as people THINK it is. The percentage is higher with straight folks- men AND women.

Reminds me of those idiotic videos produced in the US back in the 50's I think, where it's an 'informational' video with nothing but ignorance. Maybe Putin is watching them?

Wirelessly posted

I call that bullshit.

You should visit GLBT events to see for yourself...

Those people who believe GLBT people are pedophiles...

Oh, ok.. I thought you were directing it at me or someone else in the thread, so you had me a little bit confused. But yes, I agree with you, but they won't because that would be too rational for them.

Back