Purple / SnapVRS / CDVRS files petition againist Sorenson

So far, I have 2 different videophone working fine with one IP with MVP, VP200, and OJO. All three works fine with one IP address. One solution is setting the port forwarding which works fine for me.

That's great! I am not exactly sure what you mean by the port forwarding. Would you mind to explain to me a little more? Do you have a diagram?

RedWolf thats 3... lol

Do tell us here how to set up portforwarding .. Inquiring minds want to know too !!!

webexplorer and southfella,
I sent you both in PM with information about port forwarding. Hope those works for you. :)

Why not just start a new topic on PM forwarding so everyone can benfit learning from it.

Why not just start a new topic on PM forwarding so everyone can benfit learning from it.

I just did them after calling P support an hour ago... easy!

It works on mine and will do my wife's soon once its powered (never turns on and set up before).

My mvp was only one that needed port forwarding so now it does while my other videophones have port forwarding set up (all videophones except vpad I don't have).

I just did them after calling P support an hour ago... easy!

It works on mine and will do my wife's soon once its powered (never turns on and set up before).

My mvp was only one that needed port forwarding so now it does while my other videophones have port forwarding set up (all videophones except vpad I don't have).

I wished I knew port forwarding for VPAD because I never owns one. If I did own one of them I would help anyone with port forwarding. Right now, I have been thinking of buying VPAD or Z-340. Right at this time, I am leaning toward to Z-340 but I need to be careful which one is best for me to use for traveling.

I wished I knew port forwarding for VPAD because I never owns one. If I did own one of them I would help anyone with port forwarding. Right now, I have been thinking of buying VPAD or Z-340. Right at this time, I am leaning toward to Z-340 but I need to be careful which one is best for me to use for traveling.

I have VPAD+. Work it without port fowarding. If someone want it, I discuss with you in PM.

I saw an Ojo on NCIS the other day, it even said Ojo on it!

I saw an Ojo on NCIS the other day, it even said Ojo on it!
Yeah, I saw it, too. I think I saw it in Abby's lab. I haven't yet seen them use it. I think their set designer likes to show off gadgets. :lol:

Yeah, I saw it, too. I think I saw it in Abby's lab. I haven't yet seen them use it. I think their set designer likes to show off gadgets. :lol:

Abby has one and there's one in Ducky's lab too. Gibbs used the one in the autopsy area to contact Abby upstairs. They showed the screen and it said "N.C.I.S. Ojo" on the screen. I was cracking up! They could've signed over it but they just talked - I like it when they sign to each other, even a little.

Abby has one and there's one in Ducky's lab too. Gibbs used the one in the autopsy area to contact Abby upstairs. They showed the screen and it said "N.C.I.S. Ojo" on the screen. I was cracking up! They could've signed over it but they just talked - I like it when they sign to each other, even a little.
Cool! I've haven't seen all the episodes yet, so I missed that.

Back