Purple kick butt again

How many people still use VPAD?? Wow... Thought VPAD is long gone...

i thought its jut the colour purple lik it was da rage in da 70s! duh Purple Power - when are you coming back? i wanna purple haze too

Purple question

Is anyone familiar with Purple IP relay android app? And how reliable they are? They requested a copy of my driver's license and SS card to verify I am who I say I am. I'm a bit hesitant to give them vital info for this service that doesn't have a reputation yet. They have security protocols, I guess. I'm looking for a good voice to text app, like Captel, for my communication needs.
If purple won't do, are there other ones out there I can depend on?
Thanks for this forum!:wave:

Is anyone familiar with Purple IP relay android app? And how reliable they are? They requested a copy of my driver's license and SS card to verify I am who I say I am. I'm a bit hesitant to give them vital info for this service that doesn't have a reputation yet. They have security protocols, I guess. I'm looking for a good voice to text app, like Captel, for my communication needs.

I have never given anyone a copy of either one. I would err on the cautious side here. Something don't smell right.

This is scam. Don't give out any of your personal info. It may look like it's from Purple but it's not.

Back