Purple frozen again

lilbugsb3

Reaction score
One of my friend who works for Purple. He told me that he was pissing off about Purple that has to froze to pay Purple workers due to IRS audit. He now is thinking about to quit Purple. He said he is sick of Purple frozen often this year and he is not able to pay bill until Purple and IRS audit get straight it out.

One of my friend who works for Purple. He told me that he was pissing off about Purple that has to froze to pay Purple workers due to IRS audit. He now is thinking about to quit Purple. He said he is sick of Purple frozen often this year and he is not able to pay bill until Purple and IRS audit get straight it out.

never ending problem!!

brown bag reward
mvp 2 year wait
mvp blunder
lay offs
minute pumping
more lay offs
subpoenas
FCC audit
18 bazillion dollar IOU
board high turnovers
etcerta

fat lady still singing

anyone add the list above?

that is an ouch that people need a 'money' to pay their billing. Hope those people is doing okay...

No Mac version release of P3 and poor P3 software as well...what does that tell you? I honestly don't like Purple but some people are so loyal to Purple, it's just like being loyal to Microsoft.

never ending problem!!

brown bag reward
mvp 2 year wait
mvp blunder
lay offs
minute pumping
more lay offs
subpoenas
FCC audit
18 bazillion dollar IOU
board high turnovers
etcerta

fat lady still singing

anyone add the list above?

want hear more crap abt Purple?

http://a.blip.tv/scripts/flash/showplayer.swf?file=http%3A%2F%2Fblip.tv%2Frss%2Fflash%2F3335649&showplayerpath=http%3A%2F%2Fblip.tv/scripts/flash/showplayer.swf&feedurl=http://RC.blip.tv/rss/flash&brandname=blip.tv&brandlink=http://blip.tv/%3Futm_source%3Dbrandlink&enablejs=true

Purple devotees boycotting Sorenson, while the Purple ship is on fire and sinking ...

What a visual !!!

Ouch! That hurts. :(

I really agree with dkf747 because the video is about Sorenson and little part about Purple. I can agree with the vlogger about his vlog because Sorenson owns 85% of the market with deaf consumers. Now, like I said in another thread, I smell something fishy going on between FCC and Sorenson. FCC might have overlooked something Sorenson might have done something wrong. Of course, he said there are others VRS that had been illegally running up the minutes but Purple ran up so much minutes which they ended up owing FCC 18 million dollars. Many of the VRS might do something to be creative to keep the market alive. Sorenson had gotten more creative by doing 85% of the market and get money from stockholders to create more better technology for making better videophone like this kind of rumor they called it, "VP300".

Rumor has it that Sorenson going to create VP300 to make it mobile. Sorenson and mobile? I will wait and see when the "truth" comes out when they plan to give out VP300 and see if it is really mobile or not. I don't know what they looked like or what new features they will put in VP300.

Anyway, I am not blaming Sorenson for doing anything illegally and not letting FCC to see anything. I just feel something fishy going on between FCC and Sorenson. Since FCC made Purple to pay $18 millions retroactively, then why not FCC go after Sorenson since they had been #1 largest company with the top 85% of the market. Maybe Sorenson had ran up the minutes without FCC knowing what was going on. I don't know because I cannot prove if Sorenson did it or not.

Another reason I see something fishy: Since FCC already busted Viable which it was a deaf-owned company and did fraudulent activity while Purple was hearing-owned company and was forced to pay back to FCC because for illegally running up the minutes and not going to court for it. So, what going on with this picture? FCC goes after deaf people and got busted for it and letting hearing people slide and not had to go to court? Now, that is really fishy going on with FCC. FCC broke ADA law? Maybe or maybe not. I don't know because I am not a lawyer to know all of this.

For now, let Purple work it out with FCC and hopefully they will have payment plans to pay back $18 millions. All VRS can do creative things to do anything to try run up minutes to get money to keep VRS running alive.

Another thing: All VRS need to work together and work it out. I know they want to compete but they need to work together as deaf community.

I really agree with dkf747 because the video is about Sorenson and little part about Purple. I can agree with the vlogger about his vlog because Sorenson owns 85% of the market with deaf consumers. Now, like I said in another thread, I smell something fishy going on between FCC and Sorenson. FCC might have overlooked something Sorenson might have done something wrong. Of course, he said there are others VRS that had been illegally running up the minutes but Purple ran up so much minutes which they ended up owing FCC 18 million dollars. Many of the VRS might do something to be creative to keep the market alive. Sorenson had gotten more creative by doing 85% of the market and get money from stockholders to create more better technology for making better videophone like this kind of rumor they called it, "VP300".

Rumor has it that Sorenson going to create VP300 to make it mobile. Sorenson and mobile? I will wait and see when the "truth" comes out when they plan to give out VP300 and see if it is really mobile or not. I don't know what they looked like or what new features they will put in VP300.

Anyway, I am not blaming Sorenson for doing anything illegally and not letting FCC to see anything. I just feel something fishy going on between FCC and Sorenson. Since FCC made Purple to pay $18 millions retroactively, then why not FCC go after Sorenson since they had been #1 largest company with the top 85% of the market. Maybe Sorenson had ran up the minutes without FCC knowing what was going on. I don't know because I cannot prove if Sorenson did it or not.

Another reason I see something fishy: Since FCC already busted Viable which it was a deaf-owned company and did fraudulent activity while Purple was hearing-owned company and was forced to pay back to FCC because for illegally running up the minutes and not going to court for it. So, what going on with this picture? FCC goes after deaf people and got busted for it and letting hearing people slide and not had to go to court? Now, that is really fishy going on with FCC. FCC broke ADA law? Maybe or maybe not. I don't know because I am not a lawyer to know all of this.

For now, let Purple work it out with FCC and hopefully they will have payment plans to pay back $18 millions. All VRS can do creative things to do anything to try run up minutes to get money to keep VRS running alive.

Another thing: All VRS need to work together and work it out. I know they want to compete but they need to work together as deaf community.

Good point. Sorenson still be dirty business. Yes, they must have payment plans to pay back $18 millions to FCC. So my Purple company are regarding suspension of all deaf contractors for the next 30 days pending an audit. This is very saddening to me.

Exactly that is what I am thinking.

Sorenson is basically breaking the anti-trust law. Remember AT&T? They were forced to break up into several companies after the investigation found that they had controlled 90 or sopercent in the telephone market.

If Sorenson did broke anti-trust law then is it possible that Sorenson will break up into several companies same as AT&T? We will have to wait and see...:hmm:

Exactly that is what I am thinking.

Sorenson is basically breaking the anti-trust law. Remember AT&T? They were forced to break up into several companies after the investigation found that they had controlled 90 or sopercent in the telephone market.

Yes, the basic different is that AT&T controlled most of the land line and would not allow to sell or rent AT&T line to other company. That is one thing that I recalled eon ago. As far as Sorenson goes, remember Sorenson started very early when VP-100 came out way before Purple become incorporated, and VP itself is a product and customer have a right to choose which product they want. So, most of the people choose Sorenson. It's nothing like AT&T where they own most of the land line, it's not like where Sorenson owned most of the internet infracture, you know what I mean? It just basically Sorenson make good product that customer felt comfortable and ease of use. The biggest problem where everyone is not aware of it when Purple or other VRS company tried to sell "Wireless" or portable VP and the picture quality is not up to par. It's too early to sell it. Remember about 2 or 3 years ago, you don't see many of them have wireless routers available by ISP? Today, almost everyone have wireless routers and now Comcast modem have gigabit ports instead of 10/100 ports in the back of the modem.

So, when the VRS company who sell "Wireless" or portable VP, VRS have to pay back the company who make the "wireless" VP product and gone into high debt because VRS didn't expect to sell it well. Maybe that is why they want to find a way to run more VRS minutes to pay back the company? Just like what happen to Viable, their Viable Vpad didn't sell well. So Viable need more money to pay back the company who make the Vpad hardware. So, it's a big mess.

Now, Sorenson haven't make the portable VP, or wireless VP because they wait till the when ISP customers have wireless routers, they waited till everyone see other Wireless VP product from Viable, Purple, Z, and such to get the experience of what is like? Back about 2 years ago, many Wireless VP user did not realize that customer require to buy WiFi access to anywhere in USA. Today, most of the customers now understand what it is require to get WiFi access or any free WiFi Hotspots.

So, bascially it's all about timeline of when it is good time to sell or give free VP products. I'm sure today or next year is good time to sell wireless VP products because of more people have wireless routers at home and expanding 4G wireless, WiMax and so forth. It will create a better picture quality. When Viable sold VPAD years ago and running wireless only, the quality is not that great. It limited to G wireless instead of N wireless. So, they decided to use ethernet, it will become same as using VP-200!! VPAD no longer becoming portable!! You know what I mean?

So, in my opinion I don't see how Sorenson monopolize the VP products? It's the customers choice that choose VP-200, nothing like AT&T control and owned the landline and force "phone customer" only use AT&T because it's only available in that area. I have an experience where most of the apt complex only provide one type of ISP. Say for example Comcast only. Most of the customers prefer to use Verizon but they can't get it because this apt complex only sell Comcast. That is not fair. So today it changed. most of the apt complex now have both Comcast and Verizon so the customer can choose which ISP they prefer. This is just an example in my opinion. It's nothing like what Sorenson is doing?

Get the idea? Yes, I do remember AT&T but nothing like what I'm saying above.

Just my opinion..

Ya know, I'm getting random wrong number calls coming in through Sorenson and it's getting to be a bit suspicious because, well, it's just that it's all so odd. Maybe those wrong number calls is legit. But I am getting them like 1 in a week and maybe 2 in a week.

Just random.

Yiz

Ya know, I'm getting random wrong number calls coming in through Sorenson and it's getting to be a bit suspicious because, well, it's just that it's all so odd. Maybe those wrong number calls is legit. But I am getting them like 1 in a week and maybe 2 in a week.

Just random.

Yiz

Yes, that is common. Same goes for hearing people who get wrong number calls. You know, the most recent text message I got from someone I have no idea who it is... this is the message I got on my pager:

Got 1 roll left 20$.

So for anyone who want to buy roll for 20 bucks, here's the phone number 443-643-5241.

<grin>

if soresnon did minute pump then FCC will bust Soresnon before Purple

if soresnon did minute pump then FCC will bust Soresnon before Purple

What I remember that when using VP-100 installation, VP installer call Sorenson to report that his/her installation is complete and giving out spec. VP installer call through VRS to report information. How long ago was that? 3 years ago? So starting after 3 years ago, VP installer call point to point where deaf Sorenson empolyee recieved calls from trainer to collect information from a clients. So, why is the change? Mmmmm... maybe because Sorenson learned that FCC rules have changed and Sorenson follow the rules 3 years ago that VP installer CANNOT use VRS call. That is how Sorenson earned money and pumping up the VRS minutes. So, Sorenson quickly changed and have deaf employee received the call from VP installer. So, I guess Sorenson is very careful and following the FCC rules.

Back