Purple: Deaf Family

ideafspy

Reaction score
I watch their movie, my goodness...

It is most idiot VRS provider and the teenager are dare to challenge and select one of the person.

After all, It good and funny... I am not sure if they are keep going on part two...

Have you see it? Share what do you think of that?

Um not sure what movie you talking about... care to provide source and name of movie you watched?

Thanks

It is most idiot VRS provider and the teenager are dare to challenge and select one of the person.

After all, It good and funny... I am not sure if they are keep going on part two...

What is regarding to the vrs? Do you have a link, it will help us to understand what you were talking about. What is the title name of that movie?

It's called "The Deaf Family" and can be found at www.hovrs.com

It's basically a TV sitcom and is fully subtitled.

It's called "The Deaf Family" and can be found at www.hovrs.com

It's basically a TV sitcom and is fully subtitled.

Ah that explains clearly... the thread starter should have described more clearly and put hovrs instead of confusing us. oh well :ty: Banjo for clear up for us.

I have seen the film which only lasts 12 minutes. It is one of the first segment which breaks in to some few other segments.

The video was all right although it did make a spoof of the "Bachelor's". It also portrays how a deaf family functions on a daily basis but however, I'd like to see what the film producers has in store for further production. Personally I think it was not one of the best work that Mosdeux has to offer. If you are familiar with Mosdeux's work - I'd recommend you to have a look at "A Permanent Grave". It is cynical and interesting.

Btw, I want to note this to others - If you want to see this movie, You'd need to be a "Purple" member for HOVRS. HOVRS is sponsoring Mosdeux for their film production.

Sorry about that

I didn't explain clear I was assume you guy aware about those but .. I was busy from over weekend due my job and illness.

I am okay but.. thank you Banjo for clear that up .. :o

Back