Pumple close another call center

qwerty123

Reaction score
heard that Pumple closed Califunnia long beach call center today boot all terps

Last edited:
don't you have source that link that I can read while my break time... something I can learn something about the pumple

I got a SMS message from a purple VI yesterday saying that ALL interpreters were dismissed from job at Long Beach Call Center. Also there is another call center had closed down in eastern states

Too bad for Purple due to mismanagement and the senior executives must roll

I got a SMS message from a purple VI yesterday saying that ALL interpreters were dismissed from job at Long Beach Call Center. Also there is another call center had closed down in eastern states

Too bad for Purple due to mismanagement and the senior executives must roll

Hiya John O'D

now you see Pumple has long bumpy history

look like FCC wont approve Pumple waiver request on call forward

I couldnt figuring out what it mean too. =S

Its sucks for purple to closing few centers due to tight budget =_=

It is odd because I saw purple exhibit booth at Sands Expo a few days ago..they were busy talking to their customers and taking their orders for laptops??? :eek3:

It is odd because I saw purple exhibit booth at Sands Expo a few days ago..they were busy talking to their customers and taking their orders for laptops??? :eek3:

I can vouch you about the Purple.

From my observation, they had attracted more people than other VRS companies and ZVRS also was quite attractive. I found it real interesting that IWRelay attracted more ppl than Sorenson.

I can vouch you about the Purple.

From my observation, they had attracted more people than other VRS companies and ZVRS also was quite attractive. I found it real interesting that IWRelay attracted more ppl than Sorenson.

Yep, I noticed other VRS as well. :aw:

Of course, Purple isnt going shutting down just because of closing certain centers in different places that may not worth their spending on "revenue" if they not able to generate enough incoming back to cover it up. Thats all. Nothing serious major i believe.

just my 2cents.

Of course, Purple isnt going shutting down just because of closing certain centers in different places that may not worth their spending on "revenue" if they not able to generate enough incoming back to cover it up. Thats all. Nothing serious major i believe.

just my 2cents.

I wholeheartedly agree with your post.

just my 2cents.

nothing serious?

Ed’s Telecom Alert FCC Notice Of Inquiry
And Purple hosted a huge party in Las Vegas for 1,000 attendees. Is that a wise use of their $?

Purple acknowledges debt and plans to repay the TRS Fund a substantial amount of $18million

they have fewer than 300 shareholders. In fact, 94 percent of their stock is held by their biggest creditor

Pumple spent $75000 for plantium sponsor at deaf world expo

two centers close in one week

stock flat line at 7 cents
http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/PRPL

nothing serious? come on

Are we deafies in danger of losing our video phones?

Back