Puerto Rico & Venezuela

Calva

Reaction score
I will go to Puerto Rico in this summer to do a practical training at a school for Deaf (for 3 weeks).
After this time I want to travel to Venezuela with my fríends for 6 weeks and discover this country.
Have you ever been there? I would be happy to get some tips from you Americans.
Do you know a site with cheap flights from San Juan/Puerto Rico to Caracas?
I also have more questions, but I don't want to pester you with questions ;)

oooh Calva, it sounds like you will have a great experience in training at a school for the Deaf in Puerto Rico. P.R. is supposed to be a beautiful island, and I know they speak Spanish (and English) there. I have never been to P.R. but back in East, I had many friends who were from P.R. It was interesting to learn something about their culture.

You can try the usual sites like www.expedia.com, www.travelocity.com, www.cheaptickets.com, and so on to compare the prices. Good luck with your experience abroad, and please do let us know how it went!

Thanks for your tips, I hope to find a cheap fly!
Could I get a cheap tarif, because I'm a student? I can't find this tarif... :squint:

Calva said:
Thanks for your tips, I hope to find a cheap fly!
Could I get a cheap tarif, because I'm a student? I can't find this tarif... :squint:
u should get cheap ticket cuz of u still student... u can ask ur school abt that.. they might help u.. i am not sure.. just try ur best! :thumb:

When visit Puerto Rico and during DeafNation, I would recommand anyone to stay at guest room instead hotel or motel. Cost only $60 per night for one person which is good price and location in well excellent busy city and closer to beach. If anyone interest to stay there while go to DeafNation.

Yes, I'm going there and already book that guest room. The owner is deaf and nice guy. I'm excite about going there.

No passport required if you live here in US. It would be my first time being outside mainland.

Yes you will need passport after June 1 I think. So research before you fly out. :)

Have fun! :wave:
When visit Puerto Rico and during DeafNation, I would recommand anyone to stay at guest room instead hotel or motel. Cost only $60 per night for one person which is good price and location in well excellent busy city and closer to beach. If anyone interest to stay there while go to DeafNation.

Yes, I'm going there and already book that guest room. The owner is deaf and nice guy. I'm excite about going there.

No passport required if you live here in US. It would be my first time being outside mainland.

Yes you will need passport after June 1 I think. So research before you fly out. :)

Have fun! :wave:

Three have been confirm.

No passport been told by one person here in US who used to live in PR.
No passport been told by person who actual live in PR.
No passport been told on site, I did research EARLY.

PowerON | LakeTahoe
-------------------------
I ...........| 0.............

My good friend is from PR..she is going there this summer to visit her family like she does every other summer and never needed a passport.

Hope to see you there buddy :D...not to mention this thread is actually 5 years old...

As long as it stand, it running fine. I don't see broke. :D

But I have driver license screw up because they put wrong address after I renew it. I won't get new DL within 6 weeks while have a temporary license with me. Good thing, I have passport to use because I am plan go to Mexico month after PR. yeaaaaa

Wirelessly posted

I found this thead and realize it's old lol does anyone have an update on PR if there is any danger warnings ?

Wirelessly posted

I found this thead and realize it's old lol does anyone have an update on PR if there is any danger warnings ?

My good friend whom I mentioned earlier in this thread is now my roommate. She is from PR so I can ask her.

Back