Published on Mar 20, 2014, a you tube about CI...

Of course I'm use ASL and TC. I'm part of deaf/hearing world. I have a mixed of feeling about Deaf Militants, Anti-CI Militants think CI is for all AVT and oral only. CI need to be part of communicate method options as an equal. I'm all for make love and not war with hearing and deaf over communicate method options. I'm not interest in pro-ASL vs Pro CI war over ASL vs LSL. I'm part of CI-ASL as a TC. I just don't want to see this nasty hateful of CI. I'm not arguing with you. Peace

Not being hateful towards CIs. Just saying that people will always worry if any child undergo any kind of surgery. Cant tell people not to worry. A child died undergoing tonsillectomy recently. Any parent will always worry about their child undergoing any surgery as there is always a risk.

Not being hateful towards CIs. Just saying that people will always worry if any child undergo any kind of surgery. Cant tell people not to worry.A child died undergoing tonsillectomy recently. Any parent will always worry about their child undergoing any surgery as there is always a risk.[\B]

Can you show me where is the new link of child death by CI? Please bring in on to be prove.

Some of us who work with children with CI. For example kids parent does make accuse at staffs for not being caution with kids with CI at school. Therefore it is part of our concerns as well

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Not being hateful towards CIs. Just saying that people will always worry if any child undergo any kind of surgery. Cant tell people not to worry. A child died undergoing tonsillectomy recently. Any parent will always worry about their child undergoing any surgery as there is always a risk.

Really????

"Audists not welcome" is so friendly....:shock:

Really????

you must need to have a good read and a good think about what does audism means, its not simple it is like 'hearingism' , that is to hear or to behave and think like a hearies is 'superior' to "Deaf outlook" that attitude of elitism is very bad, like racism.....only its more difficult to 'highlight' because the 'racism' was there to hurt black, yellows on purpose but 'helping deaf children' make is sooo hard from some to be convinced that its ulterior underlying bent/prerogative/bottomline is to 'harm or disable" deafs....which is partially why it is not 'easily bought'.....
er should i say 'easily understood' , you *do* really have to be *d/Deaf* in an experiential way to actually have a chance they you *might* understand it, even the ivy-pants disability intellectuals don't grasp it either....(sometimes its because they are bent on 'inclusion ideology'

that's all i can say
it'd be a miracle to see if you actually understand what it means and where it come.coming from.....and i sincerely doubt you'd ever will.....
(oh Ive been on the other side too, I was Raised to praise oralism (and was doing well but...) reality didn't add up hence i 'woke up' as i got older and more capable of making up my own point of view"
so don't say I don't know about that either....

life is never what is seems

Really????

You completely missed the point. You are one of those who automatically assume that if a deaf person is against audism, they are CI haters. Far from it.

A CI is just a machine. A CI is not audist. lol

And who wants someone who looks down on deaf people or thinks ASL is beneath them on AD?

You completely missed the point. You are one of those who automatically assume that if a deaf person is against audism, they are CI haters. Far from it.

A CI is just a machine. A CI is not audist. lol

And who wants someone who looks down on deaf people or thinks ASL is beneath them on AD?

A CI is a bionic and cyborg. How about you're not welcome Audism to AD? :laugh2:

You might missed my post in other thread about my third cousin. He had re-implantions 3 times total 5 times of CI surgeries.

First one medel stopped work due to slide in the plastic tunnel cause statics. He got re implantion age two years old with his new freedom.

Second. Then he fell and hit his head cause broke the wire.

Third. He was playing as a rough and fell down and hit CI to stop work. He got another re implantion. It is hard to stop because he is very active kid. He is only 11 years old now. He didn't get die from CI. He is look so fine and brave boy. CI is not a life-threatening.

You didn't answer what I said where is your source about child died by CI. Please be honest do you against CI or not? HA and CI are the same. HA and CI are not a life-threatening. Do you understand?

Last edited:
/facepalm - this french man needs to do more research.

These are reports from the OLD implants back in 1997. It is completely rubbish to today's standards.

The latest wont be affected, at all. The defibrillator question has been already answered many times with the new implants and it wont affect because the defibrillator is short circuited and is designed to be done on the chest, that's it.

The decision is best to rescue the heart than worrying about the CI because if it was affected, it wont fizz the brain but damage the implant however is repairable. I'd better be alive than dead.

This french man, needs to STFU and do better research, but that's my personal opinion anyway.

:io:

/facepalm - this french man needs to do more research.

These are reports from the OLD implants back in 1997. It is completely rubbish to today's standards.

The latest wont be affected, at all. The defibrillator question has been already answered many times with the new implants and it wont affect because the defibrillator is short circuited and is designed to be done on the chest, that's it.

The decision is best to rescue the heart than worrying about the CI because if it was affected, it wont fizz the brain but damage the implant however is repairable. I'd better be alive than dead.

This french man, needs to STFU and do better research, but that's my personal opinion anyway.

:io:

:gpost: I agree with you. He need to do his own research more than listening any misinformation stories from other.

Back