public pictures

NorCal20

Reaction score
I was walking outside of the stores, i saw one post on the pole and took it from my Pearl [a while ago, i recalled]

here it is...........

peepost.jpg

:laugh2: Its for pet on ground. Your image is poor. Your Canon 40d may be awful. Jake s Nikon D60 is much better that it. :lol:

:lol: FUNNY! I won't do it in the public! :eek3: UNLESS NO ONE is around, I will have no choice!

Chevy57, read it carefully, i took it from my Pearl [blackberry pearl] which it has camera.

Omegaman, maybe.

Phillips, no. it is in Fremont.

Lake Tahoe, why not? its America.

Chevy57, read it carefully, i took it from my Pearl [blackberry pearl] which it has camera.

OIC Apologize to blame you about your camera. I hope that you would purchase new mobile soon or next year. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Chevy57, no worries, i own G1 as my currently mobile.

Botti, nope, obviously somebody prank it up.

GalaxyAngel, well, everyone have a rights to post since it is rights of publish in this America..

Public Pictures?? gotta love that.

I have several funny public pictures for you to see, oh by the way those pictures was taken in London. Sorry if they are too huge for your monitor.

2lbfeyw.jpg

olkr8.jpg

2e6akco.jpg

Did you say Fremont? Were there other signs like that in the city or just the one you have in the picture? 0.0 I wonder if that's actually close to CSDF.

We dont have any funny public signs here, other than everything being in English and Spanish.

gloryhole in the pole?! very funny.

Sequoias: Aye, it is near CSDF. there are some signs are crazy and stupid in Fremont. Just what they feel like to do it. LOL. That sign 'Pee here' is one of worst sign ever i saw in Fremont.

Back