*pssst* Alex...

LOL....

Alex’s Cute ??...:giggle:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 6
The scientist took Alex's embryonic stem cells.

They got him a clone baby. :eek3:

cute-chinese-baby.jpg

Wow Alex!! Is that what you look like? DAMN!!!

Actually, I think Alex is a more mature version of this guy in the picture. I have seen a pic of Alex and he looks a lot better so better grab a cup to collect all your drool! :giggle:

Actually, I think Alex is a more mature version of this guy in the picture. I have seen a pic of Alex and he looks a lot better so better grab a cup to collect all your drool! :giggle:

:bowdown: LMAO!!! yeah well i don't hit on straight men so i will keep my comments to myself! I don't like it when straight women know about me and hit on me anyway. I give the same respect to straight men. Although i still look!!! LOL =)

:bowdown: LMAO!!! yeah well i don't hit on straight men so i will keep my comments to myself! =)

LOL, but we can always admire quietly can we? I have drooled over very hot men who are gay so I just do it silently. Hahahaha! :)

LOL i edited my comment and said pretty much the same. Yes i still admire. No problem with that. I just don't like to disrespect people. Straight men should take it as a compliment if we think you are hot, because the sterotype is kinda true, gaymen do have a tendancy to be hot as a group. We do have our ugly ones though! LOL So if we are telling you that you are hot be flattered, not offended. If we are doing it in a disrespectful way, then be offended!

Wow all this talk of Alex being pretty and he doesn't come in and say anything? Aw is he shy?

Southern, Yeah. Sad he is...
He afraid come this thread and seeing bunch of ladies are run after his body.. *ripping his clothes out* and keep the clothes souvenir! Alex will have NOTHING.. :giggle:

btw gonna change my sig... He'll lose oppuranty see his lost bro!
His loss! :giggle:

No.. he's still busy doing :wackit: He just doesn't have time to put his fingers on the keyboard and say "Why, Thank you, GA!!!" because he's still dreaming of Jessica Alba and :wackit: .. hmm.. that's sad.. there's REAL life women out there that could have a long lasting relationship with him. He's a nice guy too.. :bowdown:

Yes, he sure is a cute thang! He does look similar to the picture GA gave out.

Back