Ps4 online

Purply19

Reaction score
hello :D,
my name is sandy and i am 25 years old..(from germany)

Would like to join a group for deaf people who like to play together online?

For example FIFA 17, GTA 5 and so on...

Sorry my english is so bad

Sandy :D

I got PS4 on last Tuesday and I'm not going play online at all.

I got a ps4, but I got lego dimensions....omg I dropped $400 on this game already but now I have all the people hehe.

or he do not have $ for PlayStation Plus membership

I can afford PS Plus but not worth if I don't play online.

Heck, PSN is better than Xbox Live that where you don't have to deal with reputation. When I had Xbox Live and played Titanfall, my reputation went from Good Player to Avoid Me in one night due to griefers abusing with Xbox reporting, even I'm good player and never cheating - unlike PC, it is nearly impossible to cheating in console games.

If you have reputation with Avoid Me, you will unable to play online with some games so that why I let Xbox Live to expire and cancelled it so told MS to fix the reputation, but it seems they don't care.

I can afford PS Plus but not worth if I don't play online.

Heck, PSN is better than Xbox Live that where you don't have to deal with reputation. When I had Xbox Live and played Titanfall, my reputation went from Good Player to Avoid Me in one night due to griefers abusing with Xbox reporting, even I'm good player and never cheating - unlike PC, it is nearly impossible to cheating in console games.

If you have reputation with Avoid Me, you will unable to play online with some games so that why I let Xbox Live to expire and cancelled it so told MS to fix the reputation, but it seems they don't care.
My husband had the same problem. People who where cheating thought he was cheating and got his account locked
We like psn way better

Back