PS3 Internet Connection Problem?

Josh B

Reaction score
I have a big problem with PSN. I need your help... I used wired connection. It's worked for first 4 weeks, then 2 hour ago, I got a PS3 Network Error: 80710102, and IP address failed.. I have Dlink router and Comcast cable..

Anyone know how to fix it?

Unplug from router, restart router, plug in PS3 again.

I had this problem and that is how tech support solved it.

Many people who have problem with the D-LINK router so I think that's cause PS3 can't connect your D-LINK router. So I suggest you try another router like LINKSYS or different router. Did you update your firmware for D-LINK? What kind of D-LINK you have?

Bottesini: It's worked! Thank you VERY MUCH!!! :ty: :hug:

Christer: Yeah, I was swapping D-Link to Linksys.. Now PSN and XB LIVE back online...

Bottesini: It's worked! Thank you VERY MUCH!!! :ty: :hug:

Christer: Yeah, I was swapping D-Link to Linksys.. Now PSN and XB LIVE back online...

Told ya D-LINK sucks lol. Mine is 2Wire provided by AT&T and works on PS3 and Xbox Live fine.

I need to buy a better modem/router before I re-connect my internet for my PS3 at my new house. My old one is a Dlink...

JB, do your router have a wireless connection? If so, connect the PS3 via Wirless.

I need to buy a better modem/router before I re-connect my internet for my PS3 at my new house. My old one is a Dlink...

JB, do your router have a wireless connection? If so, connect the PS3 via Wirless.

No, My router don't have wireless connection, just wired.

Told ya D-LINK sucks lol. Mine is 2Wire provided by AT&T and works on PS3 and Xbox Live fine.

lol, yup, Dlink sucks.

Linksys for all way.

I'm glad that you already solved the connection issue.

Back