Ps3 home

authentic

Reaction score
Take that xbox fans.

[yt]kyquAXKeEI0[/yt]

I'm really not impressed and don't care, it doesn't means PS3 is better than Xbox 360. :shrug:

When PS3 will have HOME available? Xbox will release NXE tomorrow.

I will compare with those. Let you know which one that I like.

god! i sure hope that i have to hide every video games away from my son. :thud:

This game is rated as "T" (Teen or 13 years old or above). If your son is teenager, then he is allowed to play this game BUT I don't know your rules for your kids. It's not my business to know. :cool2:

I have Home Beta too, Nathan -- just checked it out this morning (About time!) and it seems awesome, there a lot of different people from all over the world, funny thing is --- When I was walking around the Home area, and I stopped to evesdrop a group talking, it was interesting to read their conversation, heh! BUT something caught my attention when they were talking about me, I took off :laugh2:

I have played it on my bro's PS3 and it was fun for several hours then I'm bored as hell. To be honest... I thought most gamers like playing on a video game like finding a match to fight against others in every round... right? Well, HOME may be video game, but this is kinda... Mainly chat room (and bowling... dancing... watching a movie... humping each other...) at all. I mean, like you want to invite your friend to your HOME, I'm sure 80% friends wouldn't join you unless there is a video game, not HOME.

And... Seriously... Would you PLEASE stop @#$%ING saying fanboys things that against other console!? I really hate reading someone's post like "Take that xbox fans."or "xbox360 sux" To saying that, that means you're damn stupid. Why would they keep going war against PS3/Xbox360..? THIS IS DAMN POINTLESS. PS3 AND XBOX360 ARE @#$%ING SAME LOOKING EXCEPT DARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"heeeeey check my own HOME room out!"
"cool"
"thx! uh so..."
"..."
"okay this sucks. lets play cod 4 dude"
"yea good idea. lol"

This game is rated as "T" (Teen or 13 years old or above). If your son is teenager, then he is allowed to play this game BUT I don't know your rules for your kids. It's not my business to know. :cool2:

I caught a gal dancing on the grass talking with a dude, the dude (which is 25 years old) was asking the gal to see how old and the gal said '12 actually' and the 25 year old took off & the gal laughed her head off.

I caught a gal dancing on the grass talking with a dude, the dude (which is 25 years old) was asking the gal to see how old and the gal said '12 actually' and the 25 year old took off & the gal laughed her head off.

I believe she's lying. Someone in HOME asked me where I'm from, I told them I live on top of Trump Tower in New York City, they actually believe what I say.

New EA Sports coming to HOME, last week we have Red Bull airplanes in HOME. They will let us know when EA Sports releases. I can't wait to play racing the cars and poker! :lol: Keep check on http://blog.us.playstation.com for news updates everyday.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YmLIrYzCdE]YouTube - CES 2009: EA Sports in PlayStation Home[/ame]

Back