PS3 actually helps u save money.

Steel X

Reaction score
Not that I'm against Xbox360 or Wii, but just stating the facts that the PS3 have more things u would expect than from Xbox360 or Wii, so the PS3 is a better choice when it comes to prices on videogames.

Sony: Competitors "Continue Peddling Add-Ons" | Edge Online

Don't forget that there will be a price cut for the PS3 this spring, so it will be MUCH better then. :)

Sony should launch this year instead 2 years ago as they lose lot lot lot of shell until finally made tiny profit on unit to sell. So, it been told, it will cut this spring as you told so...

It's True!

I found the information at WWW.

PS3vsXbox360_2.jpg

It's just opinion on buyer's choice.

I'm really don't need WiFi because I'm using wired to router, however MS need reduce cost for WiFi or integrate with motherboard, just need for travel but some WiFi does perform poorly for online gaming if not configured properly and it does happen at random vacation home, hotel or condo.

I'm happy with Xbox 360 and blu-ray isn't my option to use right now until few years.

I prefer PC for most way, so far over console, including Xbox 360 or PS3.

That's good news and I would love to buy a PS3 but I would have to buy a hdtv again since the 32" got stolen last year.

Not that I'm against Xbox360 or Wii, but just stating the facts that the PS3 have more things u would expect than from Xbox360 or Wii, so the PS3 is a better choice when it comes to prices on videogames.

Sony: Competitors "Continue Peddling Add-Ons" | Edge Online

Don't forget that there will be a price cut for the PS3 this spring, so it will be MUCH better then. :)

Not only that the PS3. Allows you to use blueray disk.

Cool!

Back