Prosecutors: Teen abducted children for demonic ritual

mlkshkgrl

Reaction score
CHICAGO, Illinois (AP) -- An 18-year-old Chicago man was arrested after allegedly kidnapping two young children to perform a demonic ritual intended to get back his former girlfriend, authorities said.

David Rodriguez was being held on $500,000 bond. Prosecutors said he and a 15-year-old companion snatched the children Friday outside a South Side library and planned to carve a pentagram in the girl's chest.

Rodriguez apparently needed only the girl, so he released her 8-year-old brother, who told people on the street about the kidnapping, Cook County Assistant State's Attorney Tracy Senica said.

Police found the girl unharmed at Rodriguez's home, and they arrested Rodriguez when he returned with candles and incense.

Rodriguez was charged with two counts of aggravated kidnapping, police spokesman John Mirabelli said.

His grandfather, Julian Rodriguez, called the accusations "ridiculous." He said his grandson was a "good kid."

:crazy:

His grandfather, Julian Rodriguez, called the accusations "ridiculous." He said his grandson was a "good kid."

IF he's a good kid, then what is he doing by kindnapping the girl and her bro?... :ugh: Yeah right

mlkshkgrl said:
CHICAGO, Illinois (AP) -- An 18-year-old Chicago man was arrested after allegedly kidnapping two young children to perform a demonic ritual intended to get back his former girlfriend, authorities said.

David Rodriguez was being held on $500,000 bond. Prosecutors said he and a 15-year-old companion snatched the children Friday outside a South Side library and planned to carve a pentagram in the girl's chest.

Rodriguez apparently needed only the girl, so he released her 8-year-old brother, who told people on the street about the kidnapping, Cook County Assistant State's Attorney Tracy Senica said.

Police found the girl unharmed at Rodriguez's home, and they arrested Rodriguez when he returned with candles and incense.

Rodriguez was charged with two counts of aggravated kidnapping, police spokesman John Mirabelli said.

:crazy:

What a moron. 1. Of course if you let the other kid go, he's going to get the cops. and 2. Satanic rituals are so mid 90s.

^Angel^ said:
IF he's a good kid, then what is he doing by kindnapping the girl and her bro?... :ugh: Yeah right

Yeah, that's what I thought so. It look like that he refused to accept that his grandson doing illegal... :shock: I feel want to wake grandfather up with hammer on his head..... then he will see the fact what his grandson did.

Liebling:-))) said:
Yeah, that's what I thought so. It look like that he refused to accept that his grandson doing illegal... :shock: I feel want to wake grandfather up with hammer on his head..... then he will see the fact what his grandson did.

yeah I agreed with you that his grandfather to need to wake up!!!!! :shock:

Back