Proposals: 50 Ways To Pop The Question

Cheri said:
Why don't you ask her to show you her tits, Then you'll have your answer. :mrgreen:

:ugh2: Huh, I would not respectfully ask her the size of.....

Malfoyish said:
Hubby proposed to me at the coffee shop we went to on our first date...he had coffee, I had hot chocolate. ;)

This coffee shop is no longer there, but the memory still resides with us!

On a first date??!! :aw: awww... been friends in a while prior to that??

Recently, I was proposed to on a horse-pulled carriage while exploring French Quarter in New Orleans with my man for first time. Talk about romantic yet very surprising proposal! :P Granted, New Orleans is severely damaged by Hurricane Katrina but I fell in love with the city nonetheless and his proposal will always make New Orleans top on my list of most romantic cities!

^Angel^, the glow in the dark stickers on the ceiling is a wonderful idea....especially if the person likes astronomy or astrology.

Ah, one day hoping to marry again....

if my boyfriend asked me marry and im not sure what he got his propose vows lists but i did told him on e-mail about i would like to propose on valentine's day more best for me or whatever what im really wanted it but we have wait and see what happened if he and me would together for month they would plans to propose in months if my family like my boyfriend very much.

Only skimmed through the 50 proposal ideas...

I do look forward to this special event... I prefer a surprise semi-private proposal with creativity. I'm a sucker for romance. Particularly because most guys I've dated were not at all romantic :-/

I was engaged before, several years ago. The proposal was awful. LOL
Ah well. Figures I broke it off a couple years later.

This isn't a marriage proposal, but by far one of my favorite memories comes from a time when I was dating a charming, brilliant woman not so long ago.

I took her out on a romantic date totally centered around her love of water. We had a fantastic, spark-charged time. At the end of the date, I suggested we go bungee jumping sometime; she looked at me with a smirk and said, "You think you got the guts, eh?" I laughed, looked at her in the eyes, and said, "You got it the other way around. Are YOU game?"

To prove it, she suddenly pinned me against the wall with aggressive ferocity and the rest is none of your business. ;)

Endymion said:
This isn't a marriage proposal, but by far one of my favorite memories comes from a time when I was dating a charming, brilliant woman not so long ago.

I took her out on a romantic date totally centered around her love of water. We had a fantastic, spark-charged time. At the end of the date, I suggested we go bungee jumping sometime; she looked at me with a smirk and said, "You think you got the guts, eh?" I laughed, looked at her in the eyes, and said, "You got it the other way around. Are YOU game?"

To prove it, she suddenly pinned me against the wall with aggressive ferocity and the rest is none of your business. ;)

Wow. That's hot.

:lol: Endymion --

Out of blue just like that surprised ya, isn't it ? *laughin'* Good for youuuu !

Women power ~ :fruit:

Back