Programming

respectyoda

Reaction score
If you do computer programming, what's your favorite computer programming language to use?

For me, I love Visual Basic!

Right now, I am taking a Java programming course and I really like the Java language even though it is somewhat similar to C++, but powerful in its own right.

I am undergoing studies of BA in Software Engineering and I will have to say that I like C programming but my studies are on hold for a little while so I can enjoy my long deserved educated-free break.

At college, I took Logic & Programming, Visual Basic and web development that involve javascript.

I don't have any favorite for programming and they are not part of my major.

I studied engineering and had to learn FORTRAN 77. When they didn't care what we used, I used C/C++. I like it most, but now that I write more web based scripts for tools and parsing utilities, I do most things in PERL or Python.

Visual BASIC and C are nice when working with Windows; makes it easy to do things between programs or build onto one. Don't use it anymore since most systems I'm on are *IX.

I've been studied to Visual Basic, C++, Linux shell, and Perl for many years. Right now, I am taking classes to get A.S. in UNIX/Linux Administration. Also, I will get other A.S. in Desktop Technician.

Back