Professional World Tennis Photos

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Any world professional Tennis fans out there?

Just letting you know that my father was an Australian Open Professional Photographer for many years and has now retired. He is in the process of clearing out all his stocks at cheap prices. They are mostly photographs taken at the Australian Open and the Colonial Classics.

They include Andre Agassi, Steffi Graf, Boris Becker, Tim Henman, Anna Kournikova, Martina Hingus, Andy Roddick, Serena Williams, Lindsay Davenport, Gabrielle Sabatini, Monica Seles, Jennifer Capriati, Llyeton Hewitt,
Pete Sampras, Jim Courier, Pat Rafter, Pat Cash, Amanda Coetzer, Ivan Lendl and many others.

The photographs are clear, crisp professional action shots ranging from 6 x 8.5" photographs, mini poster size of 11 x 16.5 " to a limited number of 20 x 30" posters of some players.

The prices range from just $4.00 AUD ( around $3 US) for the photographs up to $20 AUD (around $15 US) for the mini posters. Postage would be extra. If you are interested, just drop me a PM and I can give you more info and put you in touch with him. A great chance to pick up some quality original photos, some shots are quite rare of some of the legends who no longer play.

Any questions are welcome here too!

Kangaroo :)

Wow, interesting! I worked at the Australian Open 2 years ago and I loved it, despite the hard labour, lol. :)
Would love to purchase some pics but not at the moment.

Purple, thats neat.. I do remember you saying you worked at the Australian Open, what was it that you did there?

Tweety, I'm not fabulous at putting pictures online but hope this one works. My father doesnt have a website unfortunately but he sells them on the Australian ebay from time to time. Ive taken this one with my digital camera. This is an example of the types he has. I've just used a collection of different ones to help give you an idea. These ones here are Alicia Molik (AUS), Anna Kournikova, Jennifer Capriati,
Ivan Lendl, Steffi Graf and Martini Hingis. Hope this works!

MolikKournCapriatiLendlGrafHingus.jpg

Kangaroo

Back