Products that help!

DeafBiker4JC

Reaction score
Im sure some of y'all have seen my post in the employment portion, but I am also looking for people who are concerned about their health and well being. I have had a lot of success with the products I use!

1. My scalp is very sensitive so I couldnt even use baby shampoo, but now the Naturals Oil Shampoo I use helps my scalp alot and I finally stopped itching like a flea ridden dog!

2. I had psoriasis so I took the Cellwise and vitamins in addition with the Renew Lotion and I have baby soft skin! I used to suffer in pain because I had big dry patches on my feet and I walked on them since I was 10 and now I can RUN!

3. I had bowel problems so I took the Florify supplement and I can eat anything I want! I used to eat 500-750 calories a day for almost a year and everything I ate made me sick.

Some of the AD'ers are my customers, I don't want to point them out but I can have them supply their experiences.

I work for Melaleuca.com and they use tea tree oil in all of their products

For the month of October when you order your 35 points worth, you will also get $29 of free stuff!

If you want to know more, e-mail me!

Heather Hill
Director
Stayin Home n Lovin It!

why you said it is spam? I love melaleuca products. They are so excellent. I will never never buy any cleaning products from food store again. Melaleuca has a best cleaning products that they wont harm families or animals. They dont use any cheimcals or bleach. I will always being Mela customer forever!!!!!!

Back