Problems with Posting

DeafRaptor

Reaction score
I started this thread to test if I could post and I could. I tried posting something longer and its been 7 hours and it's still not showing up. Help anyone?

Last edited:
I tried to click this thread, and found out that my mouse battery need to be recharged, and once it get full. I had my chance to click this thread, and found out I have wasted 30 minutes of my life for that. :hmm:

I tried to click this thread, and found out that my mouse battery need to be recharged, and once it get full. I had my chance to click this thread, and found out I have wasted 30 minutes of my life for that. :hmm:

:laugh2: :laugh2:

I have problems with posting also. Some of my posts go through right away and some of them don't. I just asked a question (which posted immediately) and two people were nice enough to respond right away. I tried responding back and those two posts didn't go through. I got a quick note about how my posts had to be reviewed by a moderator?

My only concern is that folks won't know that I read and appreciated their posts and tried to respond back. It looks like I can't PM them either. Is that because I'm a newbie?

ETA: This post went through right away! But why do some go into the mod review que and some don't? :confuse:

Back