Problems with new IE 7?

A

AngelWolf

Anyone having plms with IE 7 yet... so far? Just wonder..

Cuz one of my friend has plms with it and really hate it so bad! Hard to undy that thing at all... I did not get it in mine...whew!! Cuz I block it!! I do not want to have it anymore to add my beauty computer! I only use either browsers: Avant, Opera or FireFox that all!! Never use IE 6 or later! Cuz they have a large hole and more plms in other things! I couldn't understand or figure out at all... blah!

IE7 :rl:

So just wonder abt u, guys and gals?

i love ie7. it works super. ie7 is the best in any ie versions.

foxfire is allright in my opinion.

I don't have problem with IE7, all buggy are out on Win XP.

Me neither. I never had problem with IE7. It works like a charm. I heard few people panicked because they are not familiar with settings. Actually, it's easy to reconfigure. You'll have to play around a bit till u undy how it work. ONCE IE7 installed, there is a first time flash screen on IE7 and scroll down and look for radio button and uncheck that you don't want it load IE7 homepage every time you run IE7. Also change homepage back to your original homepage. As for search engine like "mywebsearch, Google, Yahoo" ect. click to choose serch engine you wanted and save the option. then If you close and run browser. If the search engine go back to "mywebsearch". Go to IE7 tools--- Internet Options-- click on "Search engine option". IF you see "default" on Mywebsearch. You can click "Google" and set it as default. What I did is to set Google as default then delete rest of others. As for tabbed window in IE7 (features in IE7 allow you to have as many window inside browser). go to Internet Options--- Tabbed windows I uncheck "warn closing multiple tabs". IN that way If I decide to close IE7 with 5 tabbed window in it. I just want to close it all along with IE7.

Catty

Thanks purplecatty

Me neither. I never had problem with IE7. It works like a charm. I heard few people panicked because they are not familiar with settings. Actually, it's easy to reconfigure. You'll have to play around a bit till u undy how it work. ONCE IE7 installed, there is a first time flash screen on IE7 and scroll down and look for radio button and uncheck that you don't want it load IE7 homepage every time you run IE7. Also change homepage back to your original homepage. As for search engine like "mywebsearch, Google, Yahoo" ect. click to choose serch engine you wanted and save the option. then If you close and run browser. If the search engine go back to "mywebsearch". Go to IE7 tools--- Internet Options-- click on "Search engine option". IF you see "default" on Mywebsearch. You can click "Google" and set it as default. What I did is to set Google as default then delete rest of others. As for tabbed window in IE7 (features in IE7 allow you to have as many window inside browser). go to Internet Options--- Tabbed windows I uncheck "warn closing multiple tabs". IN that way If I decide to close IE7 with 5 tabbed window in it. I just want to close it all along with IE7.

Catty

Wow, that interesting!!! I didn't even know that...lol Acutally I did try almost everything but seeing what u said that might help me to undy for other browser which is similar like IE7 called Avant and it was part of that caused that plms!! No wonder! Thanks so much!! I will take care of that for my friend who cann't undy at all so I have to help with her... onc again thanks!!

Anyone having plms with IE 7 yet... so far? Just wonder..

Cuz one of my friend has plms with it and really hate it so bad! Hard to undy that thing at all... I did not get it in mine...whew!! Cuz I block it!! I do not want to have it anymore to add my beauty computer! I only use either browsers: Avant, Opera or FireFox that all!! Never use IE 6 or later! Cuz they have a large hole and more plms in other things! I couldn't understand or figure out at all... blah!

IE7 :rl:

So just wonder abt u, guys and gals?

Yes, I had plm with IE 7 with Windows XP. It use FireFox with Windows XP no plm! I bought a new laptop with new vista and no plm with IE 7 WIRED!

Interesting!

Yes, I had plm with IE 7 with Windows XP. It use FireFox with Windows XP no plm! I bought a new laptop with new vista and no plm with IE 7 WIRED!

Go figures!!! That is why I just don't undy at all abt this things (IE7) at all with Windows XP like u said... that is very werid alright... which why I hate when having plms and still not undy but yet with new Window Vista.... go figures!!

That why I hate Miscosoft :rl: so much!! Keep changing and causes use so confused...then later fine! Blah!

Thanks for the share guys and some of u have not plms with IE7, might be depend ONLY COMPUTER?? I am wonder if any kind of computer might have different cuz u guys bought the first computers that come only old IE6...or more/less either way... that what caused plms with IE7 till new Window Vista? Know I am saying?? Just my opnion (sp...grrr)...

Thanks!

Win Vista SUCKS!!!!

I rather to sticking with Win XP because less hogger on RAM.

No, I don't use IE anymore, now I use Mozilla Firefox, it works better ;)

I accidently installed the IE7 and I HATE IT!!! I restored my laptop and got my IE6 back. Whew!! My girl have IE7. It was so confused and couldn't find the link that she had in her folder. Later on, I got used to it but I rather IE6 in my laptop.

Go figures!!! That is why I just don't undy at all abt this things (IE7) at all with Windows XP like u said... that is very werid alright... which why I hate when having plms and still not undy but yet with new Window Vista.... go figures!!

That why I hate Miscosoft :rl: so much!! Keep changing and causes use so confused...then later fine! Blah!

Thanks for the share guys and some of u have not plms with IE7, might be depend ONLY COMPUTER?? I am wonder if any kind of computer might have different cuz u guys bought the first computers that come only old IE6...or more/less either way... that what caused plms with IE7 till new Window Vista? Know I am saying?? Just my opnion (sp...grrr)...

Thanks!

Ditto here. M$ love changes and screws everyone mind over this. I like IE7 tabbing ect. This give me quick access and hops to different website in one window instead of multiple windows. Firefox also are great. I like firefox cuz browser is fast and have same tabbing tools. I have cracked XP on desktop and don't want download and install IE7 so I use Firefox instead, cuz I didn't want to go all the details into cracking WGA for now. My laptop is the only one that I have actual ownership w/ XP.

Actually, it have nothing wrong with Computer with IE6 upgrading to IE7. It automatically configures and you just simply adjust settings of your choice. It also doesn't require more memory for it too. It's just a browser software tho. Just your noodle got frazzled. LOL

I use IE 7 on XP, Server 2003, and Vista.

Absolutely NO plms whatsoever. I have had IE 7 on XP ever since the Beta 2 Technical Preview came in January 2006. It went through Beta 2, Beta 3, RC1, and finally reached the end of Beta in October 2006.

To those who resist change, tsk I feel sorry for you!

Last edited:
Back