Problem my facebook?

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I did e.mails to Facebook for help but not replies at all? :roll:

I am asking questions..... When I left messages or other to my friend's walls that not show up my Facebook?
also
If someone replies to my messages, and Facebook didn't e.mail to my AOL to notify me? :hmm:

I had this happen off and on most of this week and all of a sudden it was fixed for me. A lot of my friends are having the same problem.

I think it's really messed up since they got the new timeline format.

i don`t like on timelines look likes mess sound look weird!

Can I change from the timeline to original Facebook?

I've been told it cannot be changed back. I was also told that eventually, ALL FB users will have the timeline whether they want it or not.

I've been told it cannot be changed back. I was also told that eventually, ALL FB users will have the timeline whether they want it or not.

It is true, I can't change it impossibles odd! Impossible stranger I reading how Facebook crazy I am search find introductions delete choices lose on hard to! probably hard to depend sound look likes on complication! choices on depend!

Yes I know that facebook have the problem sometimes... I guess that they keep on change the forum to prevent from hackers. It´s our decision to click to change the forum. I choose to not change it and keep my old one...

I did e.mails to Facebook for help but not replies at all? :roll:

I am asking questions..... When I left messages or other to my friend's walls that not show up my Facebook?
also
If someone replies to my messages, and Facebook didn't e.mail to my AOL to notify me? :hmm:

You need to go to your private settling... to see list of questions then you simple click... then you will get reply back...

Im new with FB. I started my FB last Nov. and Im glad I did b/c I found my old friends. I had no idea they missed me. I just wrote a short message to my elementary teacher and she wrote back!! I was shocked,very shocked. She is still teachin and it's her 24th yr. Amazin!

Can I change from the timeline to original Facebook?

Yes thats correct. I tried and found the information stated that i can't change it back to the old format. Crap. I m stuck with the timeline now. :roll:

Yes I know that facebook have the problem sometimes... I guess that they keep on change the forum to prevent from hackers. It´s our decision to click to change the forum. I choose to not change it and keep my old one...

that is true, risk dangerous hackers horribles on facebook cocern! weak on password not safe,

you should be increase password strong 18 password or 8 passsword hard strong

easy

it is prevent to weak on low on 4 or 3 password wisdom i recommand to you 18 or 8 between password secure highly don't be lost your notepad make sure password! secure! it is protect facebook family secure complication! difficult!

If I get pushed over to the timeline... I would be tempted to quit facebook.

^^^Noooo!

Tempted? Ok. Quit? I'd have to smack your paws.

^^^^ Shhhh, it was an idle threat... I'm not going anywhere. just wanted Facebook to fret a bit.

FB is becoming the Borg of information gathering. And they have the brass kahooties to call it progress. Sheesh. Gimme a break!

Right now, I wish there was a way to mass "unlike" a lot of my "likes" for different groups and things like that. Not specific comments. I guess I need to explore more, but I am really not liking the new timeline and soon, all FB users will have to have it.

i don`t like on timelines look likes mess sound look weird!

Too bad, next week, everybody will have Timeline auto. You can't go back. Stop being hippie. :)

Uh-huh, I don't want to see people whines. Get over with it. ;)

Back