Problem Brain is slow but Closed Caption is fast

rhr

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have problem, maybe become old person can't read fast Closed Caption about missing 25% to 50% too fast.. I watch CC past last year, i read 100% message next message etc.. later become old can't read, any I need good hardware slow about 50% to 75% ?

Children can very fast read over 200%
Young Adult can read 100% maybe 150%
Adult about 21 to 40 age can read 100%
I don't know 41 to 45 or old always missing 50%-75% Brain is slow

same you too?

Maybe Vitamins or Pills make slow grow up like never die more 100 age, some die about 60-80 mean can read fast CC, if 100 or over age mean slow, if stop Vitamins or Pills, will read fast CC? am I wrong?

I have this problem too. But I think from vision. I keep hoping for a really big screen tv and bigger captions. But so far no money.

We do get slower as we age. It's normal.

Exercise can improve brain activity significantly, even while aging.

Yep, it's normal when we age...the slower reaction we have. They don't react as fast as the young'ns do.

My only suggestion would be to have it recorded and pause when you need to. I know it's not the best solution but it can help sometimes.

All HDTV don't have bigger captions, I did check all hdtv at store :shock:

I have this problem too. But I think from vision. I keep hoping for a really big screen tv and bigger captions. But so far no money.

Just on a side note. I bought a Digital converter box from Radio Shack, the brand is called digital stream. The closed caption movie way to fast. It is a problem with the box. The digital converter box I have has a close caption chip in it.

On my HDTV set closed caption the speed is fine and also on my Panasonic DVD recorder the closed caption is fine.

Panasonic DVD Recorder DMR-EZ28K. If you buy this unit upgrade the firmware. It makes the player even better.

Amazon

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMR-EZ28K-1080p-Upconverting-Recorder/dp/B0014F7Z94/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=audio-video&qid=1234709301&sr=1-2]Amazon.com: Panasonic DMR-EZ28K 1080p Upconverting DVD Recorder with Built In Tuner: Audio & Video[/ame]

Best Buy

Panasonic : DVD Recorders - BestBuy

Just on a side note. I bought a Digital converter box from Radio Shack, the brand is called digital stream. The closed caption movie way to fast. It is a problem with the box. The digital converter box I have has a close caption chip in it.

On my HDTV set closed caption the speed is fine and also on my Panasonic DVD recorder the closed caption is fine.

The DigitalStream converter box uses captions that can't get large enough, so it will be too hard to read those tiny captions quickly. The captions from the Insignia and Zenith converter boxes are capable of getting quite a bit larger.

You should be able to return the DigitalStream converter box and get a Zenith converter box from Radio Shack if 30 days haven't passed.

Dana

Back