Pro Wrestling vs MMA debate

MaxUFC

Reaction score
Pro-wrestling vs. Mixed Martial Arts - Bodog Nation

Everyone say MMA fighters will wipe Pro Wrestlers and others say Pro Wrestler will beat MMA fighter.

All I knows of pro wrestlers hadn't been success in MMA match in the past. Only impressed on pro wrestler - former WWE Brock Lesner won over "B" fighter what many pro wrestlers didn't beat "A" and "B" fighters expect "worked" matches that been popular in Japan. Brock say pro wrestling was best paid with no real challenge then he wanted to join MMA where real challenge to him. We knows he was former college wrestler of Minnesota that has good chance in MMA.

I wanna to see Kurt Angle to come in MMA cuz he was olympic gold melal wrestler that might be real good like many fighters came from olympic and college (Dan Henderson, Randy Couture, Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman and few names). Kurt still in negoitable with UFC, BodogFIght and EliteXC.

My bottom line - Pro Wrestling is an entertainment as no real sport with real hard physical. MMA is a sport as not fake ones with real physical. MMA fighters joins into pro wrestling with able to be teach few moves and pro wreslter join MMA with tough ones with many submission moves (offensive and defensive that brought down more than 800+ moves together)

Now, I will find out on Global Fighting (Global Fighting Championships - MMA Taken to the Next Level) next month to see how former pro wrestlers (former WWE-WCW Sean O'Haire and former UPW Stefan Gamlin) in MMA. Oh of course, I will attend that event there.....plus going down to Trenton, NJ to attend BodogFight event this saturday (Bodog Fight Event - MMA Fighter Eddie Alvarez vs Matt Lee).

Ofc, UFC PPV always beat WWE PPV, but in MMA match between pro wrestlers and MMA fighters, idk who will win... Did Brock Lesnar win? I know I should read some MMA website, ha... I hope we would see Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle in MMA match, not wrestling match cuz Kurt Angle def Brock Lesnar for IWGP (one of Japan's wrestling promontion) Hwt Champ then Kurt would like to rematch with Brock in MMA style, how awesome is that? I know Kurt hasnt training in MMA style yet...

Ofc, UFC PPV always beat WWE PPV, but in MMA match between pro wrestlers and MMA fighters, idk who will win... Did Brock Lesnar win? I know I should read some MMA website, ha... I hope we would see Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle in MMA match, not wrestling match cuz Kurt Angle def Brock Lesnar for IWGP (one of Japan's wrestling promontion) Hwt Champ then Kurt would like to rematch with Brock in MMA style, how awesome is that? I know Kurt hasnt training in MMA style yet...

Yea, but I didn't talk about PPV here....just talking about pro wrestler vs mma fighter in mma match, dude.

Here is a video of Lesnar's MMA debut : YouTube - BROCK LESNAR MMA DEBUT TKO!!!

I will update here about Kurt Angle's MMA plan and Lesnar's next fight.

Yes, that would be cool Lesnar vs Angle in MMA. My precication : Lesnar win via TKO.

If that take a place in Japan...then I don't sure cuz they used be "worked" on pro wrestler vs any real-life fighter like YouTube - Brock Lesnar vs. Akebono Lesnar vs great champion sumo, Akebono.

Yea, but I didn't talk about PPV here....just talking about pro wrestler vs mma fighter in mma match, dude.

Here is a video of Lesnar's MMA debut : YouTube - BROCK LESNAR MMA DEBUT TKO!!!

I will update here about Kurt Angle's MMA plan and Lesnar's next fight.

Yes, that would be cool Lesnar vs Angle in MMA. My precication : Lesnar win via TKO.

If that take a place in Japan...then I don't sure cuz they used be "worked" on pro wrestler vs any real-life fighter like YouTube - Brock Lesnar vs. Akebono Lesnar vs great champion sumo, Akebono.

Great, thanks for link, so I can watch it later

I wouldn't mind seeing current UFC fighters obtain WWE-like personas and perhaps hype it up without pulling in fake crap (just like how Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock did it ;) )

Back