Private Messages

deafness88

Reaction score
How do I send private messages?

Thanks

You have to make at least up to 100 posts before you can allow to send any member a private messages, to prevent advertisements spams.:) It's a new rule applied for all new members.

Sorry nothing I can do for you.

..Sorry nothing I can do for you.

In other words, you, alone will have to do the posting, effectively raising your posts count, once accumulating 100+ posts, your PM feature will then function. ;)

~RR

Sorry ... I agree what other members were trying to explain to you above. For an example if you take a look at your profile shown:

deafness88

That means you've already posted 40 posts therefore if you would post 60 or more posts then you will be able to send private messages. I hope you understand. Good Luck!

How do I send private messages?

Thanks

That means you've already posted 40 posts therefore if you would post 60 or more posts then you will be able to send private messages. I hope you understand. Good Luck!

Let's rephrase that: "..That means you've already posted 40 posts therefore if you would post 60 or more posts then you will be able to send private messages. Then you can send ME a PM!! :giggle: 'Cuz I'm waiting>> :whip:!! I hope you understand. Good Luck!"

(j/k)

:scatter:
~RR

haha RR, in my case it won't work for any members be able to send pm me tho. I've set limit in my option choice. Whew!!!

Let's rephrase that: "..That means you've already posted 40 posts therefore if you would post 60 or more posts then you will be able to send private messages. Then you can send ME a PM!! :giggle: 'Cuz I'm waiting>> :whip:!! I hope you understand. Good Luck!"

(j/k)

:scatter:
~RR

Just let rip 60 more farts and then ya can be allowed to send RR a pm or so.. hahaha

Or...

Go Introduce Yourself section...

posts-- 60 "Hello" to New aders!!! :eek:

:giggle:

J\K;)

Just let rip 60 more farts and then ya can be allowed to send RR a pm or so.. hahaha

I can see you have full rips on your farts according to your post count. I must warn everyone to wear gasmasks at your PM's :laugh2:

Back to the topic, yes, as everyone has mentioned you need to have 100+ to Private message :)

Or...

Go Introduce Yourself section...

posts-- 60 "Hello" to New aders!!! :eek:

:giggle:

J\K;)
Har har har...

But doing an introduction thread is a good place to start. A lot of people can gain 10 to 20 posts in that thread alone. If you make your first post interesting, but mysterious enough... you're bound to be asked a lot of questions. With that, you end up answering those questions... there's your 10 to 20 posts there! ;)

You have to make at least up to 100 posts before you can allow to send any member a private messages, to prevent advertisements spams.:) It's a new rule applied for all new members.

Sorry nothing I can do for you.

:tears: :tears: :tears:

Hey, wait!! Why am I crying?? I have over 600 posts! Cool!!
But no one ever sends my a PM. :(

Gee, I wondered what happened to the PM box that used to show. I thought nobody loved me any more!

7 to go!

Kang

Back