Prince William dating his ex-girlfriend again as reunion

sara1981

Reaction score
Prince William, Kate Middleton Dating Again?
Prince William, Kate Middleton Dating Again? - Kate Middleton, Prince William : People.com

Following their April split after dating for five years, Prince William and former girlfriend Kate Middleton have resumed their relationship, according to widespread coverage in British newspapers on Sunday.

The two, both 25, attended a party earlier this month at an army barracks where William is posted as an army officer, say the reports.

In addition, William has invited Middleton, who is an accessories buyer at a company called Jigsaw, to the Concert for Diana, in memory of his mother, scheduled for London's Wembley Stadium next Sunday, the Mail on Sunday reports.

The paper also claims the couple kissed at the June 9 army party, and that Middleton will spend time with William, his brother Harry and Harry's girlfriend, Chelsy Davy, backstage at the Diana concert.

Per custom, a spokeswoman for William's Clarence House office declined comment on the stories. "We don't discuss William's private life, it's a matter for him," she said.

Earlier this month, Joss Stone denied a report that she's close friends with the royal – who only last week, on Thursday (his birthday), gained access to the estimated $500,000 to $600,000 annual interest generated by the $13 million left to him by his mother.

Prince William, girlfriend reunited?
Prince William, girlfriend reunited? - Yahoo! News

LONDON - Prince William and former girlfriend Kate Middleton have resumed their relationship, British newspapers reported Sunday.

The young couple, who announced in April they had split, attended a party at an army barracks together earlier this month, newspapers claimed.

William, 25, has also invited Middleton to attend a memorial concert to his late mother, Princess Diana, to be held at London's Wembley Stadium next Sunday, the Mail on Sunday reported.

A spokeswoman for William's Clarence House office declined to comment on the reports.

"We don't discuss William's private life, it's a matter for him," she said, on customary condition of anonymity, in line with policy.

Britain's News of The World tabloid claimed the couple had been on a string of low key dates since their April split.

William, second in line to the British throne and a second lieutenant in the country's army, celebrated his 25th birthday on Thursday and gained access to part of the inheritance left him by his mother.

Prince William 'back with ex'
Prince William 'back with ex' - CNN.com

LONDON, England (AP) -- Prince William and former girlfriend Kate Middleton have resumed their relationship, British newspapers reported Sunday.

The young couple, who announced in April they had split, attended a party at an army barracks together earlier this month, newspapers claimed.

William, 25, has also invited Middleton to attend a memorial concert to his late mother, Princess Diana, to be held at London's Wembley Stadium next Sunday, the Mail on Sunday reported.

A spokeswoman for William's Clarence House office declined to comment on the reports.

"We don't discuss William's private life, it's a matter for him," she said, on customary condition of anonymity, in line with policy.

Britain's News of The World tabloid claimed the couple had been on a string of low key dates since their April split.

William, second in line to the British throne and a second lieutenant in the country's army, celebrated his 25th birthday on Thursday and gained access to part of the inheritance left him by his mother.

Prince And Kate 'Kissing At Party'
Prince Will And Kate 'Kissing At Party' |Sky News|UK News

Prince William is seeing his ex-girlfriend Kate Middleton again, reports have claimed.

The couple has not been seen to together since they split up in April.

But The Mail on Sunday alleged Miss Middleton visited the second-in-line to the throne at his Army barracks in Bovington, Dorset, on June 9.

They were spotted kissing on a dance floor before going back to his room, the paper continued.

The 25-year-olds have met several times in recent weeks. Miss Middleton is also set to attend a rock concert in London next Sunday, the paper added.

The event has been organised by William and his brother Harry, in memory of their mother, the late Princess Diana.

"Kate and William have been in touch and secretly seeing each other for about a month now," an unnamed confidante of the prince told the paper.

"It's been kept very quiet and - until the party two weeks ago - confined to only their tightest social circle."

Many royal watchers had tipped the couple to get married before their shock split.

Both have been pictured hitting the town since the break-up - Miss Middleton with a series of young men - but no new serious love interest has been confirmed on either side.

The News of the World quotes friends as saying that William has taken his ex-girlfriend out on secret dates in an attempt to win her back.

But Miss Middleton is said to have doubts about how deeply she wants to get involved.

Sara,

Please don't post too many same thing! Just one is enough. Others news from any website is all the same...why post same thing!? :ugh3: Also, that's because I have to scroll down to post it. *RME*

Thanks!

Sara, i knew you like to have a gain number of posts.. That's shame. Next time you have only one post from on now. No offense i like your post. Smilez

If it is meant to be, then I am happy for them. I just cannot imagine a life being that famous..it takes special people to really survive that as far as family morals go...Diana and Charles marriage didnt survive it...it is sad cuz some people dont really ask to be famous like that, ya know? I always told people.."I want to be rich but not famous."

I think I'm being understand that you have no opinion to speak about this news but show someone's work while we're already know. you're on my ignore list.

I think I'm being understand that you have no opinion to speak about this news but show someone's work while we're already know. you're on my ignore list.

Umm...she likes to post several different sources for one story??? just her style...

I hope Kate know what she is doing.

I wish them best of good luck.

Did anyone see the televised interview with Will and Harry?

Wow - Will has blossomed into a such hunk yet has a brain! *drooling*

I only hope that the papparazzi will leave Will and Kate alone - they have done enough damage to Princess Diana. :rl:

Did anyone see the televised interview with Will and Harry?

Wow - Will has blossomed into a such hunk yet has a brain! *drooling*

I only hope that the papparazzi will leave Will and Kate alone - they have done enough damage to Princess Diana. :rl:

that true!

but paparazzi need know what best not close by lens of camera on William and Kate unlike his late mother the Princess Diana because Princess Diana always mostly glamorous photographer in the globe since his parents got married and Diana wanted get out space when Diana get thru of media and paparazzi also but Diana always not like paparazzi lots but Diana wanted leave spotlight before she dies.

i know its hard for Wills to explain what happened of his mother's accident i dont blame him

>_> I wouldn't be able to handle it. I'd sooner commit seppiku with a dull jagged butter knife than want to deal with the drama that comes from being famous.

Back