Pride STL weekend

Mizzou

Reaction score
Wait a minute, Let me get some thing together in next post.... We have good time on Saturday but I was kind of not feel well later.... On Sunday, we were in prarade and saw many floats interesting looking. Our float was giant ILY hand on the top of truck and few of us in there.... I was walk and trying give crowd of ppl DISCO BALLS!!! :) All day, was blast time.

Those people has diferent happens involved me.. I prefer not tell it here. Our people are very stressed and trying to smile for some reasons....

Have enjoy the visit of pictures I posts....

Attachments

• pride revised.JPG
    pride revised.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 28
MizzDeaf said:
Wait a minute, Let me get some thing together in next post.... We have good time on Saturday but I was kind of not feel well later.... On Sunday, we were in prarade and saw many floats interesting looking. Our float was giant ILY hand on the top of truck and few of us in there.... I was walk and trying give crowd of ppl DISCO BALLS!!! :) All day, was blast time.

Those people has diferent happens involved me.. I prefer not tell it here. Our people are very stressed and trying to smile for some reasons....

Have enjoy the visit of pictures I posts....

Ha nice giant ILY sign on the truck....we had NWRAD (northwest rainbow alliance for the deaf) march with a big sign in the front...and we waved ILY and hello to all the speculators, too. I think there was over 30-40 people marching in NWRAD group. Some deaf some hard of hearing and all..u know. :)

:thumb: YES MizzDeaf! we did have a blast time despite some minor conflicts -- but all in all -- it was FUN! :kiss: :cuddle: :ily:

i got more sunburnt :-x met a couple people from KC and i found them to be very kewl ppl chat chat chat -- met other new ppl as well it was great! there was so many ppl at the parade ofc -- so many great floats! we walked while waving the ILY sign it was awesome! :D

it was said there was at least 100 floats at yesterday's pride parade and the competition was HIGH! we got honorary mention :-/ mebbe next year :D we got so many compliments on our t shirts and even had ppl wanting to BUY the shirts too

ME TOO I WANNA BUY THAT LEmME KNOW HOW MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THATS So KEWL :) hehh Sowwy u had some minor conflicts but as long as u enjoyed urself thats important :) heheh

Wow, beautiful rainbow ILY sign on the truck was displayed in public. I am very glad that sign won the honorable mention. :ily:

WHOA PEACE JAVA!!!!! go to EBAY cuz of there have many pride stuff there and shirts lot too.. :laugh2:

but with the ILY tShIRT??? on the back??? i dunno on that one I WANNA that tho :)

javapride said:
but with the ILY tShIRT??? on the back??? i dunno on that one I WANNA that tho :)
if not then u can get ur own draw ILY and make big print then put rainbow color and ask airbrush for put pic on back shirt and make look like real one????

Good suggestion Tweety i ll look into that cuz thats a far out t shirt i always wanted a t shirt that represented both of my prides, being deaf and a lesbain :)

javapride said:
Good suggestion Tweety i ll look into that cuz thats a far out t shirt i always wanted a t shirt that represented both of my prides, being deaf and a lesbain :)
welcome anytime!! u know i do crafts...

Ok ok people -- I been heard from hearing and here in ADers want this T-shirts with ILY in back.... We are going to sell those in 2005... sorry guys! We doing well in parade and enjoy ourselves there.

Guess what! Fly Free drunk afterward -- did you ever drink this SANGRIA ?? it is mexico wine! She asked me to drink and it is very sweet but IMO sour! :lol: She love it and drink one ......and my drink, too! Oh boy!

Anything......mmmmmm

MizzDeaf said:
Ok ok people -- I been heard from hearing and here in ADers want this T-shirts with ILY in back.... We are going to sell those in 2005... sorry guys! We doing well in parade and enjoy ourselves there.

Guess what! Fly Free drunk afterward -- did you ever drink this SANGRIA ?? it is mexico wine! She asked me to drink and it is very sweet but IMO sour! :lol: She love it and drink one ......and my drink, too! Oh boy!

Anything......mmmmmm
uh oh! FLY FREE drunk?!!! is she run all over u???? :eek2:

She did but I did not let her in the public... She was fine afterward we went to resturant and chat with deafies. She become exhausted and I need sleep for work. :ugh:

:lol: MizzDeaf -- can i have more sangria please qq *chuckles*

yes -- i loved that wine -- tasted it from another friend who had a cup of that and let me try it and i liked it LOL he offered to get me a cup which i accepted and thanked him for it -- i thought it was VERY good! :lol:

:rofl::rofl: OOOOOOOOO poor thing MIZZ DEAF!!! Fly Free need more drink!!!!!!!!! buy her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or she will growling at u if u didnt give her!!! hahahahahahhaah!!!! :rofl:

ROFL! LOL thats GOOD u guys had a blast! LOL Well knowing fly free she s funny as hell when shes either buzzed or drunk i haven't seen her ToTALY drunk but borderline its funny to watch her behavior change LOL :)

mizz deaf u gonna have to make sure her eagle litter isn't full LOL :-X SOWWY couldn t resist that ROFL~!

And also, maybe you try to picture how Fly Free walk on the street ?? Let me say something... She was sit on back of truck and give us the balls during I give them to ppl on sides. After those balls are out so try to pass the ILY stickers out but she want to get off back of the truck so let the poor queer sit.... She is soooooooooooo SHY and refuse give those ppl the stickers.... she walk and wave as ILY that is it!!! :lol: I looked at her when I was passing the stickers to people... Mmmmm, interesting!

Back