Presidential queston

The left said no when Palin ran.

I doubt they were saying no to a woman president, just no to the particular woman that was running.

I'm for a woman president, but I haven't seen a woman running for president that I like, so .... And am not crazy about they guys either.

So I guess you like HC ?? I really wish she didn't run a second time . I don't want any more Clinton or Bush , I want to see some new blood in the White House and not DT !

No, he doesn't like HC. (See #10)

If Bernie doesn't get nominated, I'm goes with HC.

I doubt they were saying no to a woman president, just no to the particular woman that was running.

I'm for a woman president, but I haven't seen a woman running for president that I like, so .... And am not crazy about they guys either.

She was a competent State Governor.

Are Alaskan Republicans more progressive than the so called leftist progressives? because they were ready for a woman in the governor's office

So I guess you like HC ?? I really wish she didn't run a second time . I don't want any more Clinton or Bush , I want to see some new blood in the White House and not DT !
Might want to re-read some of Jiro's posts. As Foxrac said Post #10--

Jiro said:
sure why not (but I don't like Hillary)?

it is not ok for leftwing liberals to have a Republican Woman as President but only as a Democrat...

She was a competent State Governor.

Are Alaskan Republicans more progressive than the so called leftist progressives? because they were ready for a woman in the governor's office

it is not ok for leftwing liberals to have a Republican Woman as President but only as a Democrat...

Not really, true republicans don't want Sarah Palin, that's not about women.

Even, conservatives said America isn't ready for female president, refer to Hillary Clinton.

I prefer Bernie, period.

Back