President Reagan's son Ron Jr lashes out at Bush

reglions and politics don't mix leave reglion to the reglious and leave politcs to the politics thank u :roll: at some poeple who doesnt' see between the lines

Im for Kerry im tired of bush the bible thumping dork!

Reba said:
Why is it a no-no? Sen. Kerry brought religion into his speech at the DNC last night. Was that a no-no?

Let me comment...George Washington once commented "The Nation cant run by itself without God..." I frankly agree with President Washington...I knew some people would disagree...I just spoke out my own opinion....But since Political agree this government and church are to be separate...but President do have right to speak out of his belief it is nothing wrong...I learned this President Lincoln was Christian but more I discover dark side about him...he was definately spiritualist and occultist ...you might tell me "What your point about this?" All I mean ALLLLLLLLL Presidents do hid their dark side this he dont want us to know, some President are two faced to blah how religious they are.

Let me share true story as it DID definately occured...when Al Gore was Vice President this time, He tried to quote the verse from John 3:16 but his voice was trampled caused to unfinish the sentence because he was trying to act buffoon as religious person but he was stuck by something unknown force...it is believed to be work of God...God isnt interest in any buffoon or imbelic lies from political. God will be glorified by his own people who are honest to him within political

javapride said:
reglions and politics don't mix leave reglion to the reglious and leave politcs to the politics thank u :roll: at some poeple who doesnt' see between the lines

Im for Kerry im tired of bush the bible thumping dork!

You said tired of Bush the Bible thumping dork! Remember my comment from George Washington....and Kerry did speak out about his religion belief so what your point...you said for Kerry can u state me exact reason...

I am glad there are some people who can think much further here like BigSpike. I see nothing wrong with Bush. If there's something definitely wrong with it maybe it could be that it's your own problem with religion. Bush doesn't have the problem. He's not teaching religion at all. There's some fear stemming from the community everytime they hear a little religion phrase. God also doesn't want people denying him before anyone. I think Bush has guts to say things there and there because that's what he feels inside his heart. I am sorry some people just refuse to see that. Notice I am not talking about law issues with religion? It doesn't matter. Let Bush be Bush.

I doubt that I would vote for an atheist President.

Last edited:
Back