presentations in videophones

deafaussie

Reaction score
I am looking for a hardware based video device that can allow to use presentations whilst on VP or P2P call.

Didnt I say, hardware?

you better off using pc based and use a webcam that allows you swap your video to file sharing pics. problem is that the software that is IP based is disappearing and using proxy servers now.

I really agree with JClarke. If you had P3 software downloaded into a computer, it would be a great idea for your presentation. While the computer is hooked up to a projector, you can just demonstrate P3 software which it would be displayed on the projector screen, which it would give them an idea all about video relay services. I don't know how can VP200 can be hooked up to a projector but if you have wide screen TV, you can hook it up there by connecting to VP200.

I think it would be a great presentation for you, deafaussie. :)

I really agree with JClarke. If you had P3 software downloaded into a computer, it would be a great idea for your presentation. While the computer is hooked up to a projector, you can just demonstrate P3 software which it would be displayed on the projector screen, which it would give them an idea all about video relay services. I don't know how can VP200 can be hooked up to a projector but if you have wide screen TV, you can hook it up there by connecting to VP200.

I think it would be a great presentation for you, deafaussie. :)

Right, I former worked for Sorenson to loan projector from them for presentation last several years ago. Used PowerPoint software in my notebook. Deafaussie, ask your district manager to require rent-a-projector.

I don't know how can VP200 can be hooked up to a projector but if you have wide screen TV, you can hook it up there by connecting to VP200.

Easy. Hook it up to the projector the same way you hook it up to a TV.

Thank you for your suggestions but projectors or in similar kind DOES NOT WORK or there is a misunderstanding in this thread.

let me re-phrase again. I heard Viable VPAD allows presentations to be shown to remote video users ON P2P or VRS call by using with memory card in SD slot, I believe.

I wonder if there is other hardware based devices besides the VPAD+ allows that?

John//

Thank you for your suggestions but projectors or in similar kind DOES NOT WORK or there is a misunderstanding in this thread.

let me re-phrase again. I heard Viable VPAD allows presentations to be shown to remote video users ON P2P or VRS call by using with memory card in SD slot, I believe.

I wonder if there is other hardware based devices besides the VPAD+ allows that?

John//

I have my VPAD+ at home. I will try it for using some presentations later.

Ahhhh, the first post you didn't mentioned about VPAD+, I have no idea about VPAD+ because I haven't tried or owned those yet. :shrug:

Back