present wrap

Solo Cup

Reaction score
when you get a gift from somebody.

ok.

do you think the present wrap will show people's personaility?

let me explain.

when you look for a best present wrap looking to cover the gift. however, you are trying to making it look good to inspiration your friend.

when you give your friend a gift. didnt you see any recaction when they look at the present wrap. the present wrap have something to inspiration them because something up what they like the way it look while they didnt realized.

when you give your friend a gift without present wrap. your friend will be excited but less becasue theres no present wrap cover. your friend will be more excited if you give the gift with present wrap.

i know some of you dont giving a fuck about this thread.

Jughead just put a bow on your little pepe and wear nothing else. I am sure she will appreciate it

Well, to me, it all depends on who I am giving it to. I try and match the person's personality and the type of occasion to the wrapping paper. If it is a friend's b-day, and it is a close friend I can joke with, I may get XXX paper, but my parents, something a lil more plain.

Originally posted by bbnt
Jughead just put a bow on your little pepe and wear nothing else. I am sure she will appreciate it
Jughead is female BBNuTs

LOL farout. I'd love to do it on someone!! LOL You make my day!!:naughty:

Well, well. I just wrap the present and go. I just follow the occassion type of gift wrappers, for example, christmas, I use xmas gift wrapper.. I just go with the flow. That's me.;)

With or without... at least they can think of give me a nice gift.

Why shud i care about WRAPS? they r just formal wrap. i mean whoopie doo.

:laugh2:

I just use the wrapping that fits for the occasions..sometimes i'll use the ones that fits my friends' personalities.

BEST one is Christmas wraps i can decroating and look soooo BEAUTIFULL give to people make them happpy :thumb:

Gift wrapping is an art, and can be done beautifully. It does depend on people though, whether if you know they would care or appreciate the paper wrapping or not. In Japan, gift giving is a huge custom, and all stores have wrapping people as well. My Japanese penpal always manages to find beautiful printed rice paper to wrap gifts with for me, and I always end up keeping the wrapper paper because it was just too beautiful to throw away. In Europe, they do sell expensive wrapping papers, that you can buy sheet by sheet, but the designs are beautiful. I don't know of any stores in the USA that would have them readily available, but maybe try a big art store like Pearl's. Good luck and happy wrapping!

PS: I always bring small gifts for my friends abroad, when I visit them, as a token of gratitude. They always appreciate it.

my best friend knew i loved comics so she used the comic newspaper as a gift wrapping. but if it was from someone else i'd take it as an insult. i tend to wrap nicely for anyone except my best friend, because we know each other very well, you know?

ohh yeahh, i think it is an insult when someone just wrap the newspaper to cover the gift and hand it to someone. nor comic newspaper.

my friend have great sense of humor and i decided not buy a nice present wrappig. i just put the comic newspaper as wrapping..when i gave it him and he didnt find it funny. i was suprised. he explain me of his point of view between newspaper and present wrapping with different designed.

i take his point and i will never using newspaper as wrapping ever again. because i feel the same as him when somebody gave me the gift with newspaper wrapping.

whats wrong with comic newspapers?? i always get them and i think they're cute :D... you shouldn't judge a present on the wrappings.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Gift wrapping is an art, and can be done beautifully. It does depend on people though, whether if you know they would care or appreciate the paper wrapping or not. In Japan, gift giving is a huge custom, and all stores have wrapping people as well. My Japanese penpal always manages to find beautiful printed rice paper to wrap gifts with for me, and I always end up keeping the wrapper paper because it was just too beautiful to throw away. In Europe, they do sell expensive wrapping papers, that you can buy sheet by sheet, but the designs are beautiful. I don't know of any stores in the USA that would have them readily available, but maybe try a big art store like Pearl's. Good luck and happy wrapping!

PS: I always bring small gifts for my friends abroad, when I visit them, as a token of gratitude. They always appreciate it.

;)

thank for your some information of facts about present wrapping from other countires. i didnt realized how much they do care about present wrapping. compare to america.

oh yeahh, i love to keep the present wrapping when i open very carefully. its took me too forever to be careful with it. my friend is like " present wrapping is very important than gift?" i try to explain them...lol..

i really cant keep the present wrapping because my parent love to put many things around in my room which it not very important. making my room messed. when i live on my own, im DEF going to keep those present wrapping as much as my friend/family give me the gift.

Originally posted by allisonjoy
whats wrong with comic newspapers?? i always get them and i think they're cute :D... you shouldn't judge a present on the wrappings.

yes, somebody think different between newspaper and present wrapping. its depend someone's feeling about newspaper.

myself, i dont care but i get the "point" when my friend feel its an insult when i got the the newspaper wrapping gift.

at least, someone GET the gift.

Originally posted by Jughead
yes, somebody think different between newspaper and present wrapping. its depend someone's feeling about newspaper.

myself, i dont care but i get the "point" when my friend feel its an insult when i got the the newspaper wrapping gift.

at least, someone GET the gift.
yeah.. everybody's entitled to their own opinions.

i personally would appreicate the thoughtfulness of somebody who gives me a present rather than how it looks or how it is wrapped and by what kind of wrapping. :thumb:

if im guy and am gay, i would appreciate to do this.

Originally posted by allisonjoy
yeah.. everybody's entitled to their own opinions.

i personally would appreicate the thoughtfulness of somebody who gives me a present rather than how it looks or how it is wrapped and by what kind of wrapping. :thumb:

if your boyfriend give you the gift with newspaper wrapping, whats your recation will be? you though it would be more specail if he give you the nice/whatever he feel like to making the present wrapping of the gift..?

or dont care about it. just care about the gift he give it to you?

Originally posted by Jughead
if your boyfriend give you the gift with newspaper wrapping, whats your recation will be? you though it would be more specail if he give you the nice/whatever he feel like to making the present wrapping of the gift..?

or dont care about it. just care about the gift he give it to you?

i would be flattered to get a gift -- and if it was some nice wrapping i would be like, AAWWWW. if it was a newspaper wrapping, i wouldnt think differently... i wouldnt go, 'uhh why use a newspaper?!'.. i would still be *whee* to get a gift.

Back