Pregnant Mom Murdered; Fetus Stolen From Her Womb

Oh no!

I got goose pimple when I read this thread here. ´

I´m glad to know that baby is alive and safety.

WBHarley said:
reminds me of the movie I watched few years ago on Lifetime...
Wendy

Me, too.

I remember what I watch on true US movie few years ago but I cant remember which name of movie.

Is that what you mean?

A single and divorce nurse who already has teenage children and had an affair with married man. She become "false" pregnant with pillow case inside her.

She saw pregnant patient in the deliver room without check so she put pregnant patient sleep to get baby out of her with the help from her teenage son. He brought dead baby on next her and kidnap her own baby girl. Nurse surprised her lover with baby which he beleive all the time that she´s "pregnant". Her lover dont want girl but BOY. It depress her because she tried everything to own him.
One that day she seduced him to have sex with her to make her "pregnant" again. She keep on looking for pregnant women who expect only BOY until she found a young lady who expect a boy so she playing as "midwife" etc etc etc.
A Nurse killed a young lady and get baby boy out of her like what Sabrina described about in her thread. A 3 years old daughter who found her dead mother in the bedroom.... It search easily to get a nurse at last! They found out that a nurse who become false pregnant twice cant have children due tube tied at years ago. It shock her married lover, too because the child is not his daughter but kidnap. The baby girl is return to her mother for safety.

The mother of kidnap baby girl sued hospital for not check her properly.

They served her life sentence for 2 crimes:
1. Kidnap patient´s daughter and keep her for over 1 year and then kill pregnant mother to get baby boy from her womb.

It´s true movie. Is that what you are talking about, Wendy?

Have you heard about this?

Last edited:
Liebling:-))) said:
Me, too.

I remember what I watch on true US movie few years ago but I cant remember which name of movie.

Is that what you mean?

A single and divorce nurse who already has teenage children and had an affair with married man. She become "false" pregnant with pillow case inside her.

She saw pregnant patient in the deliver room without check so she put pregnant patient sleep to get baby out of her with the help from her teenage son. He brought dead baby on next her and kidnap her own baby girl. Nurse surprised her lover with baby which he beleive all the time that she´s "pregnant". Her lover dont want girl but BOY. It depress her because she tried everything to own him.
One that day she seduced him to have sex with her to make her "pregnant" again. She keep on looking for pregnant women who expect only BOY until she found a young lady who expect a boy so she playing as "midwife" etc etc etc.
A Nurse killed a young lady and get baby boy out of her like what Sabrina described about in her thread. A 3 years old daughter who found her dead mother in the bedroom.... It search easily to get a nurse at last! They found out that a nurse who become false pregnant twice cant have children due tube tied at years ago. It shock her married lover, too because the child is not his daughter but kidnap. The baby girl is return to her mother for safety.

1. Kidnap patient´s daughter and keep her for over 1 year and then kill pregnant mother to get baby boy from her womb.

yup that's the one...

Such a sad movie that she did but glad baby was return to mother.. the VERY Same movie youand I watched... :)

Makes me wonder if Montgomery did this to Laci Peterson. If so then California justice is screwed up!

Richard

Liebling:-))) said:
Me, too.

Is that what you mean?

I remember that movie all about the fake nurse who stole that lady's baby. The actress name is Kate Jackson. I forgot the name of the title of movie.

Sabrina said:
I remember that movie all about the fake nurse who stole that lady's baby. The actress name is Kate Jackson. I forgot the name of the title of movie.

I too saw that movie and the name of the movie is "Empty Cradle" Who she played a nurse in that movie "Rita Donohue".

Cheri said:
I too saw that movie and the name of the movie is "Empty Cradle" Who she played a nurse in that movie "Rita Donohue".

yes that's correct empty cradle..

boy.. I remember they did the movies rerun recently summer time or was it last year ? oh well I forgot hehe..

wendy

Oceanbreeze said:
I heard it somewhere on the news.

I saw the news too and did not say anything about her selling that baby. She is accused of trying to pass the child off as her own to family and friends and lied to family and friends about being pregnant with twins and suffering a miscarriage. She also told her husband that she gone in labor while shopping. ::shaking my head::: another lie. She is due to court today I think.

WBHarley said:
yes that's correct empty cradle..

boy.. I remember they did the movies rerun recently summer time or was it last year ? oh well I forgot hehe..

wendy

Yes in the summer time and I recently saw it again couple weeks ago on Lifetime. :)

Cheri said:
I saw the news too and did not say anything about her selling that baby. She is accused of trying to pass the child off as her own to family and friends and lied to family and friends about being pregnant with twins and suffering a miscarriage. She also told her husband that she gone in labor while shopping. ::shaking my head::: another lie. She is due to court today I think.

I read it newspaper online that she try to pass it off as her own child too!
her husband and kids met them at the rest area somewhere. (sorry phone rang just reminding me my appt tomorrow AM LOL) I will have to look for the newspaper later but I will have to go now to my son's school..

I just saw a picture of her in the newspaper... she scares me. :ugh:

VamPyroX said:
I just saw a picture of her in the newspaper... she scares me. :ugh:

LOL! Was that one which she was holding a dog?

Cheri said:
LOL! Was that one which she was holding a dog?

Lisa Montgomery looks like evil lady. Scary ! She might have a death in the penalty since she is murdered this mother. Poor the baby girl has no mommy rest of her life. :cry:

Lisa Montgomery is so pathetic !!

wonder why, there are sicko ppl out there nearby Christmas time?? Scott Patterson did murder on Christmas eve.

KANSAS CITY, Missouri (CNN) -- A Kansas woman accused of killing a pregnant woman and cutting the fetus from her womb is scheduled to appear Monday before a federal judge in Missouri after an initial proceeding before a local judge in Kansas.

Read More Click here

Oh my dear! I cant belevie when I read those link. That terrible woman!!!!

Yes, exactly!!!

Thank you for fresh my memory. Yes, it´s Rita Donohue.

Lisa Montgomery was miscarried by 6 months pregnant but they are not sure if she did miscarried or not.
Lisa told everyone that she was due on December. Her husband believed in her as pregnancy.
Now, the 36-year-old Melvern, Kansas, woman is in federal custody in Leavenworth, Kansas. If convicted, she could face a maximum of life in prison or the death penalty.
Thanks god that she got Caught and the baby is Ok and with her dad Zeb.
Whew!!!
mommyof3

that was plain sick and stupid of what they've done and it is definetly a miracle that the baby is still alive so who's going to take care of it anyway? the father or foster care or what?

hope that bitch gets fried in the electric chair. :o

Steel said:
that was plain sick and stupid of what they've done and it is definetly a miracle that the baby is still alive so who's going to take care of it anyway? the father or foster care or what?

hope that bitch gets fried in the electric chair. :o

According to CNN News:

The baby, now named Victoria Jo, was recovered and united with her father, Zeb Stinnett, in a hospital in Topeka, Kansas, after Montgomery was arrested Friday night.

Makes me feel good to know the dad will be there for Victoria Jo!!!

Wendy

Back