Pregnancy: Reveal or Not to Reveal?

Wait after 3 months then announce :):):)

My sister told me when she was 4 weeks pregnant, but she miscarried a few weeks later, though. :(

if i had gotten pregnant, everyone will bound to find out any day now.. no matter how long your friends can keep it as secret. one letter will always spilled no matter what or why.. they will KNOW. so i wouldnt even cared if i got pregnant as long as i will keep myself happy and busy. :)

A family member (an in-law) announced to everybody that she was pregnant at like 4 weeks.

I, personally, was very shocked because I think she should wait until 3 months-- it was her first pregnancy

My cousin and his gf announced their pregnancy at 3 weeks! Like you, I was shocked... especially since they're unmarried and it was such a early announcement.... they DID miscarry not long after announcing it. That kinda provides my point that it's best to wait until it passes through the first couple months, then announce to family members...

Personally, I frown upon anyone starting a family before marriage... but each to their own.

pregnant

If you (your girlfriend; if you're a guy) got pregnant and...

... you are already married, would you tell everyone? Why or why not?

... you are not married, would you tell everyone? Why or why not?

Well i hate to say it, but if you are married you have to confide in your spouse. there will be consequences, and at some point you will have to accept them. If you are not married, no i would not tell everyone, but you have to be willing to accept the consequences good, or bad. and show your self to be a resoponsible person.If married you need to repent from adultery, that was a wrong choice, but still you need to show yourself resonsible for the choices and decision you made. unfortuanately that is not thought of in the heat of the moment. Invite God into your life and ask him to turn it all around and help you to make the right decision in the midst of all this mess.
ESTHERSCROWN

my brother and my sister in law announce to us (the family) that my sister in law was preggy at 5 weeks and my niece born healthy
now she is almost 2

Back