Pregnancy & Marriage

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
If you (your girlfriend; if you're a guy) ever got pregnant, what would you do?

Would you get married before the baby was born?

Would you get married after the baby was born?

Would you not care about marriage and let things go with the flow?

I know someone who got pregnant and felt pressured to get married.

I would keep it
No

Maybe but probably not

Yes just let it flow and sometimes it will comes something great. not always.

I don't like to see anyone get 'forced' to get married because of the baby. It is her/his decision not her/his parent.

Oh well. Keep the baby.

Sure. Thats what happened with my oldest.. I found out I was pregnant a week before our wedding (which WAS already planned, not a pregnancy-spurred wedding)

Sure, but I would like to make sure that it is for US, not because I got pregnant.

Yep. I'd be willing to be an umarried mother... I know that it'd be tougher to be umarried but there are many resources out there that helps out unmarried mothers.

yeah that true

mostly people always getting married first they have baby but how long been married.

and some people wanted have baby first they get married second like my cousin DID!

i do like getting married first and have baby second because more trust in the gods than first baby they married but i dont like my cousin's advices! but i wanted my advices.

but some people getting pregnant before got married that good idea but never tell parents show pregnant and tell family and friends about news of pregnant or should have abortion!

personally, I strongly feel it doesn't matter if you get pregnant.. if you truly love each other, pregnancy should not play a part in your marriage.. it should be the whipped cream on top of the ice cream sundace that is your marriage. But I see so many using the children to get married.. it's ridiculous.

Umm... I am not sure, I probably will go for an abortion if the father is not going to support. I can't support the baby as a single mom, it will be too diffcult.

Yes, I 'm a bit old fashion.

Nah, I prefer before the baby was born.

I think marriage is important for people who are in love and want to stay together for a long time.

Ouch, she should decide whatever she feels right. If she does not love the father of her child, she should not get married. It is not worth the effort try to make the kid happy, because they will fight everyday. It is not a loving enivorment for a child to raise in and the permant agruement can become deadly, a domestic violence.

Ouch! But, I will do everything whatever I have to do.
Yes.
No, if possible.
I would say that marriage is very important to me. If the girl does not want to be married, maybe we can come up with something or else.

I would love to answer each of your question but I'm not a guy... :D

I would love to answer each of your question but I'm not a guy... :D
Actually, the questions refer to both genders.

I said "you" and "(your girlfriend; if you're a guy)" meaning both people.

Therefore, you can answer the questions. :)

mmmhhhh :hmm: I tried to picture to myself "if what"...

Depend on difference...

If I am a teenager, then I would give baby for an adoption.

If I am an adult and feel ready to be fit mother then I would keep my baby OR give baby up for an adoption if I do not feel ready to be fit mother because baby deserve a loving parents. (if the father of baby don't want do anything with me and his baby).

It would be different story if a guy & I love each other and plan for our future...

No, I am not marry for baby's sake... I only marry for love where we plan to marry is stay... Everything would suddenly to me if a guy ask me to marry him after learn that I am expect his baby. No Way.... I want his love, not baby's sake.

See above... Yes I would because I test a guy either he want to marry out of his love to me, not my baby.

I beleive in marriage is for love, respect, communicate etc... , not just because of baby but between him and me.

This is an unfair.

If I doubt either I want to spend rest of my life with a guy who father my baby, then don't have to marry him... case I would end unhappy... If I am sure his love for me then willing to marry him...

I would go out and get 2 or 3 jobs, get married before the baby, and try my very very hardest to support her and the baby, nomatter how hard it was for me.

I would go out and get 2 or 3 jobs, get married before the baby, and try my very very hardest to support her and the baby, nomatter how hard it was for me.

or find job that offer excellent healthy benefit that single mother could afford.

of course have the baby and take care of the baby myself as i did with my twin boys, TJ and my daughter.. I was a single mom.. for many years.. it was hard but worth it... :)

Would you get married before the baby was born? i didnt get married to the father of my babies... so no...

Would you get married after the baby was born? no i didnt... but if i had a bf and we really love each other.. we prolly will.. wait a min.. i am married?? never mind.. ha..

Would you not care about marriage and let things go with the flow? yep wouldnt worry about marriage unless the guy asked me to marry him w hich my guy did.. but i am not preggy.. lol.. :)

Talk with my significant other and see what is the best thing for both of us and the baby.

I got married before my son was born..I was 8 months pregnant with him when we got married.

If circumstances dont allow us to get married before the baby was born, fine I would after..depending on us.

I have no idea cuz I married my ex 4 years before my daughter was born, married my 2nd hubby 1 month before our son was born. Different circumstances, different decisions. I am more of just go with the flow.

If that person doesnt feel ready to get married, that person shouldnt be pressured into marriage. Can make things worse later..

Depend on what situation is?
Its Hard on Pregancy and Marriage Decision..Some are lucky!!

About Rape...if She really feel uncomfortable to have baby...Dont abortion, please...Just go through 9 months then give away for Adopt for people who cant have children.
Sometime one of us had to go through 9 month pregancy and realized...glad to keep baby.
Some of my friends had abortion about 40 years ago, her mom still saying..
Today is baby's birthday..baby suppose to be 35 years old, etc..then
daughter feel so annoying..wish keep baby..its hard on her.
About Guy who dont want involve, yes its hard on us..We have to go through. Mostly her parents help with baby. Let him go...Keep that baby.
About Baby's father, depend on what kind father he is? he on drugs or on probation or crime, Let him go...Dont waste and hurt our feeling.

Just keep that baby and raise the baby...You will glad that you keep baby.
no matter what happen...Keep that baby or Let other new parents raise baby

Marriage is for Couple who LOVE eachother! Deep in their Heart..Stay together as One..then worth to get marriage...
Force to get marry for baby..Some are successful...Some arent successful.

Same with some mothers become depress/stress... hurt or kill babies...
or Father become depress/stress too...Dont do that..ever hurt babies...
Please call someone to let them take baby out and safe...until Mother
solve her emotions.. What Good? if you kill baby then End up in Jail for years.
its stupid...end up in Jail...
I prefer let someone take care of babies than End up in jail.
babies are very innocent..and beautiful...so tiny and cute..

Depend on what situation is?
Its Hard on Pregancy and Marriage Decision..Some are lucky!!

About Rape...if She really feel uncomfortable to have baby...Dont abortion, please...Just go through 9 months then give away for Adopt for people who cant have children.
Sometime one of us had to go through 9 month pregancy and realized...glad to keep baby.
Some of my friends had abortion about 40 years ago, her mom still saying..
Today is baby's birthday..baby suppose to be 35 years old, etc..then
daughter feel so annoying..wish keep baby..its hard on her.
About Guy who dont want involve, yes its hard on us..We have to go through. Mostly her parents help with baby. Let him go...Keep that baby.
About Baby's father, depend on what kind father he is? he on drugs or on probation or crime, Let him go...Dont waste and hurt our feeling.

Just keep that baby and raise the baby...You will glad that you keep baby.
no matter what happen...Keep that baby or Let other new parents raise baby

Marriage is for Couple who LOVE eachother! Deep in their Heart..Stay together as One..then worth to get marriage...
Force to get marry for baby..Some are successful...Some arent successful.

Same with some mothers become depress/stress... hurt or kill babies...
or Father become depress/stress too...Dont do that..ever hurt babies...
Please call someone to let them take baby out and safe...until Mother
solve her emotions.. What Good? if you kill baby then End up in Jail for years.
its stupid...end up in Jail...
I prefer let someone take care of babies than End up in jail.
babies are very innocent..and beautiful...so tiny and cute..
:gpost:

Back