Preferences of Hearing Aid or CI Batteries?

Nancy

Reaction score
What kind of hearing aid or CI batteries do you normally use? :)

I have used the Duracell dial package, the Walgreens dial packages, the Energizer E-Z Change and the dial packages, and Rayovac dial packages in the past.

I feel the Energizer dial packages are the best because they lasted a long time (a true word that is from the pink bunny with the drum).....the batteries lasted a long time, I mean. :)

The Energizer E-Z Change is convenient, but they are bulky if you have a small purse. The others I tried are ok....Duracell is the second best batteries besides Energizer. :)

I use the 675 size batteries for my hearing aid. :) Since I don't have a CI, I have no comments about the batteries for these so I would like to see some of your opinions on it. :)

What are your preferences? :)

i dont use CI either

i use DURACELL batteries size 675 for my hearing aid when im using my hearing aid

I don't use a CI but I like the batteries they have as they're stronger and lasts longer.

I have a CI.

It sucks because I have to put in 3 batteries in my processor every 3 days. It is so easy to use up batteries. I usually order my batteries through Nucleus company because you cannot find these kind of batteries in stores.

I was warned that I will have to spend about 250 to 350 a year on batteries. UGH!

Back