PREACH, WHO is FOOLISH

Status
Not open for further replies.

ideafspy

Reaction score
I know a person who always preach even person doesn’t honest to the partner. I don’t understand sometime. It is pretty anonym to see and posts on anything. I am not saying specific to what website I am talking about.

I do believe that preach need shut them in for who doesn’t understand what they are doing. For example; if person is not honest to partner then there no good reason. Even its can influence another marriage or friendship can swallow the foolish.

It should teach or share but not PREACH and input on the bible on website. I believe should share by their or mine words that explain a clear from what the bible says. Sometime the bible can be trick; for example, “fear” has meaning of respect or obeys or don’t dare to challenge to GOD. Something, we have give a respect or otherwise for who not having fear. God wills simple smash the soul into dust. I don’t want be one of them.

It’s an example a way it should explain instead PREACH AND PREACH AND PREACH! It should be more GOPSEL to GOOD NEWS what a Great thing has happen to us.

About that person I am talking about… Person already have misunderstanding and affect several friends of mine turn off.

Sometime that person need pay attention itself of action.

I know some of you are confused or not sure or “YEA RIGHT”. Cuz those people knows your or mine past and say, “You never change.” It’s pretty blur and bold to say.

Sometime; I don’t understand the people but like the bible said the wide and wider gone to hell and while the less and lesser go to heaven.

You must be careful not to brag about being grafted in to replace the branches that were broken off. Remember, you are just a branch, not the root. Bragging is an indication that we do not have a true understanding of ourselves and of God. It tries to put us on a pedestal higher than others around us.

THE GREATEST FOOLISHNESS IS TO REJECT JESUS CHRIST. The “truths from God’s Spirit” refers to God’s unfathomable nature and his wonderful plan-Jesus’ resurrection-and to the promise of salvation, revealed only to those who believe that what God says is true. Those who believe in the Resurrection and put their faith in Christ will know all they need to know to be saved. This knowledge, however, can’t be grasped by even the wisest people unless they accept God’s message. All who reject God’s message are foolish, no matter how wise the world thinks they are.

Let's see... I reject the divinity of the Bible and I reject the claim that Jesus is the Savior so that makes me the greatest fool?

netrox said:
Let's see... I reject the divinity of the Bible and I reject the claim that Jesus is the Savior so that makes me the greatest fool?

I'm a bigger fool than you! :dance2:

Netrox and teresh, this is what I mean, claiming about sharing one others view and claiming christians force and grab on your throat. I do see your respect others, but one you both have not, its christians. Blaming particular group to make the excuse of it. I grew up in school back in the 70s, which I'm fortunate rather than this one. There's so much we can share and the heart for Christ thru many years till ACLU comes along. And no, ACLU respected all religions except christians. Why? Muslim girl giving a speech of her religion and school wouldn't allow it, ACLU filed suit against the school, I think in New York, couldn't remember, its few years back, its bec violate freedom of religion, now like other thread about a girl, and ACLU thinks its appropriate what the school has done. I don't care where you were coming from, except how you been treating. Have you heard James Procter? He's the man grew up christian home, very active in church, he lives in England, during his teen, his faith began to be shaken and involve Free Thinker's society and became the president of that group. Later, he became ill and its terminal. Something got into his mind and thought how foolish he has done, so he called the minister and the minister shared with him and gave back his life to Christ. Later his sister came beside him and chat and then asked her sister to go to the drawer to get a paper that he wrote 2 stanza of the song and excitely he wrote 2 more stanza. So he wrote it to be meaningful for his friends in the Free Thinkerls society, and he begin drawn even closer to the Lord, the song called"In Jesus"........."I'VE TRIED IN VAIN A THOUSAND WAYS MY FEARS TO QUELL, MY HOPES TO RAISE BUT WHAT I NEED, THE BIBLE SAYS, IS EVER, ONLY JESUS. MY SOUL IS NIGHT, MY HEART IS STEEL--I CANNOT SEE, I CANNOT FEEL: FOR LIGHT, FOR LIFE I MUST APPEAL IN SIMPLE FAITH TO JESUS. HE DIED, HE LIVES, HE REIGNS, HE PLEADS: THERELS LOVE IN ALL HIS WORDS AND DEEDS; THERELS ALL A GUILTY SINNER NEEDS FOREVER MORE IN JESUS. THO' SOME SHOULD SNEER, AND SOME SHOULD BLAME, I'LL GO WITH ALL MY GUILT AND SHAME; I'LL GO TO HIM BECAUSE HIS NAME, ABOVE ALL NAMES IN JESUS." This is not just for christian, he's been a christian, but his friends disbeliefs. Do they love him? No doubt they do. What happen to them? I don't know. But without a doubt these people are not like what we are facing today. But, more our love shows, the way I see more bitter you becomes. You can blame whatever "christians" are acting, I have seen some christians behavior, but I don't give an excuse what they do, I look at myself of who I am and what Jesus did. Regard of your disbelief, you don't need to lash out on us. Many doesn't understand what sin mean, its not mean what we do or even doesn't have to be horrific evil. Sin is the position where we are and who get got sin from, that's what this sin mean. Each person live differently and the mistake each of us has done is bec what we were born from, sin is like generic, and "black plague" is upon us. But only one can heal, that is Jesus. But the flesh still rage on and the battle goes on till death.

What I mean is anyone who preach but they didn't practice what they preach. They just want an attention.

ideafspy said:
What I mean is anyone who preach but they didn't practice what they preach. They just want an attention.
I know what you mean. And I agree with you totally.

I believe there's NOTHIN' what they practice to preach. There's nothin' in it, because no body is holy. But, they can say it only for Jesus Christ.

CyberRed said:
I believe there's NOTHIN' what they practice to preach. There's nothin' in it, because no body is holy. But, they can say it only for Jesus Christ.
It should be practice, without practice such as adultery on relationship, steal, murder, lie, rapist, and another thing. Anything that we don’t does like what Jesus Christ do. Otherwise God spit on us who in middle of between faith and not faith.

About the holy, there is no holy anywhere but keep its clear to let spirit guide your life instead prefer what you want other wise your heart can be coal. Cuz the spirit is holy that God sent to us who believe in Jesus Christ as our savior. I am not point at you. I am just talking to general. So Jesus Christ told that we gospel about a great news.

Jesus Christ is highest priest but no one even who shouldn't suppose to be chief priest on earth. Cuz he bought and took our sin away and go to heaven eternally life (forever never die). On this world, we are just base to choice of free will.

Sometime; people prefer talk about positive and negative on what bible has told. It is clearly that doesn’t have believe, practice or faith in HIM. It means they abuse their spirit.

It’s not what “I” believe; I follow what the bible told because I believe in HIM that will eternally my life.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back