Pre-order for PS3 will start in September

Steel X said:
Yeah...and they are still coming to Xbox360 also so I dont really feel the need to get a PS3.

Yeah, Nintendo wii is better. :D

ah let them buy ps3 pffty wheather it come to xbox360 or come to ps3 let them buy ps3 *poke ya*

TweetyBird said:
whoa! wow! :eek2:

Yea, Xbox 360 is expensive too because $400 for Xbox 360 with 20GB HDD, $100 for network adapter (WiFi), $20 for Intelcooler to treat overheat and probably $100-$200 for HD-DVD add on.

That totally whacked because 20GB isn't enough and their system is messed up. :lol:

Steel X said:
Yeah...and they are still coming to Xbox360 also so I dont really feel the need to get a PS3.

Get a life and don't complain about their price because you don't know how to conclusion with price and system.

I'm going give you a more taxes then pay off, it does make you enjoy to pay taxes? :D

I'm gonna wait until much later when the price drops. I've still got my Playstation 2 with plenty of games to last me another year or two. There are a few new games coming out for the Playstation 2 that I will get and will last me longer while I wait for the Playstation 3 price to drop. :)

VamPyroX said:
I'm gonna wait until much later when the price drops. I've still got my Playstation 2 with plenty of games to last me another year or two. There are a few new games coming out for the Playstation 2 that I will get and will last me longer while I wait for the Playstation 3 price to drop. :)
yea true true i can wait... i told my bf and he say yea better wait til price drop low

TweetyBird said:
yea true true i can wait... i told my bf and he say yea better wait til price drop low

Yeah, good idea for your boyfriend, you can save you money. ;) And next year will drop the prices about next Spring or Summer. :) You will know for sure. Or, get a win prize? I wonder. :D

scottw said:
Yeah, Nintendo wii is better. :D
Yeah I could agree that Wii is better than the PS3 not only because of price, but because of wi-fi connection built in the Wii, and is 100% solid backwards compalitablity with GC games and even lets you download some Nintendo and Sega classics on the Wii so obviously, thats one of the reasons I'm getting the Wii to download some of the best N64 games I've ever played on the Nintendo 64 and love to play them again on the Wii.

...guess I'm getting a Wii60. :P

Steel X said:
Yeah I could agree that Wii is better than the PS3 not only because of price, but because of wi-fi connection built in the Wii, and is 100% solid backwards compalitablity with GC games and even lets you download some Nintendo and Sega classics on the Wii so obviously, thats one of the reasons I'm getting the Wii to download some of the best N64 games I've ever played on the Nintendo 64 and love to play them again on the Wii.

...guess I'm getting a Wii60. :P

$600 PS3 have WiFi built-in... ;)

I not want buy PS3 cuz i already own PS, PS2 and this system not have enjoy or fun play with it, so that cause i play xbox lots cuz of Halo 2...
i would buy Wii, same as Steel X's Post infomation about PS3 between Wii. and Wii is best for me

Back