Prayers Please Part 2

Aliboo

Reaction score
Hello everybody, First, I would like to say thank you to everone for the support. As I said before, We just found out that my boyfriend has cancer in his lungs. They thought in the liver too but it is behind the liver on his back. We go for the first round of Radiation Tuesday. I feel so helpless cuz he is in so much pain. I was told the radiation would help that. I'm really scared for him. It is really frustrating at the doctors offfice and the hospital cuz I can't hear what's going on or what they are saying. I don't know ASL yet. So I am trying to read lips. Please pray that the radiation shrinks this crud. love to you all, Aliboo

Oh no....I will continue to pray for him, for you and his immediate family and the support he'll surely need from all of you as well...and the strength, will to overcome this.

Will make this 'sticky' for the time being--

~RR

I'm sorry to hear about that, but hope everything will be ok. I will pray for you and your boyfriend.

Oh I am so sorry to hear about that. I will keep you and your bf in my prayers.
Hopefully everything will go well :hug:

aww i am sorry to hear about this.. I will keep ya and your bf in my prayers.. keep faith.. May God bless you both.

Oh no..

we are praying for him .. and you for your strength to support him..

:hug:

I'll keep thinking of you..

Be always faith and will come overcome your strength..

you're in my prayers!

Damn, that sucks. I hope he gets better soon. :\

Oh I'm very sorry to hear this but my prayers and thoughts are with ya..

Hang in there

A Geat Big THANK YOU and :hug: :hug: To you all. We go to the hospital today to pinpoint the cancer and talk to the doctor. Tommorow he gets the radiation. They say hopefully it will shrink the mass and reduce the pain. I will let you all know more later. Love to you all, Aliboo

Back