Pray for my son

That's so great, Tracie!!! :hug:

Wow, he is growing! :)

Thanks for the update and picture. :ty:

Glad so see things are improving, I see a trend already! Love the pic

pray.gif

I'm glad to hear Luke is improving. I hope things are getting better now.

Don't you mind to ask you a question... Why you choose a Zoloft?

Another question, How will you feed your baby?

Do you research on a safe environment zone for your house? i.e. toxic things in your house such as old painting, plastic, air quality (both indoor and outdoor), chemical lawns, too much electromagnetic field (EMF) and a lot of list. This is where you find the closest possible what caused your baby's health. It's because a toxic in your baby has cleaned out that the lab can't find the problem.

ANGEL in the Area......

To those parents out there, please pray for my baby boy. He was born on October 31 and I was 33 weeks pregnant. He is still in NICU on a ventilator. The doctors are unsure why he can't stay off the ventilator. It is very stressful on my family.

I will Pray ( POWER OF PRAYERS) and nay God Bless you and your family for Christmas....Keep the FAITH and HOPE strong ok......

This is a really old thread that needs to be unstickied and archived and Im almost positive the username is familiar with me from another forum.......

That is true, Dixie. I wonder who put it up now that everything is okay less than two years ago. I did not read the posts as it is already done years ago. Oh, well. Sigh. :hmm:

About 2 months ago, I talked with the mother...her baby still hasnt come home. I dont know the full details but he needs round the clock specialized care so I think he was transferred to another place.

About 2 months ago, I talked with the mother...her baby still hasnt come home. I dont know the full details but he needs round the clock specialized care so I think he was transferred to another place.

That's sad. I hope he will survive and that he will eventually come off the ventilator.

Back