Powerful Video by Ben Breedlove

So, the rapper was an angel? :hmm: okay . . .

Anyway, I love to hear about death/near death experiences. I find them fascinating. I've written a few stories about it.

So, the rapper was an angel? :hmm: okay . . .

Anyway, I love to hear about death/near death experiences. I find them fascinating. I've written a few stories about it.

About the rapper, I was wondering the same.

Care to share any of your stories about near death??

About the rapper, I was wondering the same.

Care to share any of your stories about near death??

You'll have to wait for my book to be published. (Whenever that is, lol).

One story is sort of science fiction. In my story reality, people can purchase insurance plans that will, if conditions are right, give them a shot at being brought back to life should they die. The insurance plans are sold by a medical-technology company that will respond right away as soon as someone dies. If they can make it to the body fast enough, and the vital organs are not destroyed, the person can be "reactivated." The problem is, the people who are brought back to life never really feel whole again. They always feel caught in between living and dying.

The story is an allegory for CIs. ;)

This was on the news today at my gym. Some people had tears in their eyes while working out. Very moving.

Interesting... but not THAT spectacular. For all the hype it's getting I was expecting it to be a lot more profound. If I didn't know he was dead, I would think it was an attempt to get that rapper's attention.

To be honest I kinda think people are doing that thing they do where when someone dies, everything is all amplified emotionally, they suddenly become perfect and without fault and everything they ever wrote, painted, built or did is just creative genius... you know how it goes. In other words if the kid hadn't died, no one would probably care about those videos. I've just seen a lot better.

I am glad it somehow brought comfort to his family though. I wonder why he chose to write on cards?

He may had used cards because he had S O B and it would to hard to talk a lot. I almost dies and saw the bright light too. I thought the bright light was just a lot talk until I saw it! I was telling a friend about my near death experience and he show a book about people having a near death experience and it was just about word for word what I said. I saw the bright light and it was very peaceful and I saw my dad who had been dead for years. The bright light is amazing.

You'll have to wait for my book to be published. (Whenever that is, lol).

One story is sort of science fiction. In my story reality, people can purchase insurance plans that will, if conditions are right, give them a shot at being brought back to life should they die. The insurance plans are sold by a medical-technology company that will respond right away as soon as someone dies. If they can make it to the body fast enough, and the vital organs are not destroyed, the person can be "reactivated." The problem is, the people who are brought back to life never really feel whole again. They always feel caught in between living and dying.

The story is an allegory for CIs. ;)

Kind of reminds me of the Movie. "Flatliners"

Interesting about people having to buy insurance to be brought back to life.

Back